Chapter 18-Efficiency Expert

Chapter 18
Efficiency Expert

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"A-are you sure?" I ask and facepalm myself mentally right after. She glares at me.

"Well what does this look like to you, huh?" She says and shows me the test. It says 'pregnant' and '5-6' meaning weeks.

"S-sorry" I say, for being so stupid and also sorry for her as she's clearly not taking the news happily or welcomed.

Damn, she's just fifteen...how can such a little girl get pregnant already? How could it happen? Is she now taken care of, it's about to show some day? Or will she get an abortion or something? How am I supposed to make her feel better?

I have no damn experience in this area! I want Destiny to get now a girl roommate who can help and understand her and...I'll demand to get another room in the boys side where I should be already from the start.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Is it n-normal for you to f-feel still so s-sick? Isn't it just m-morning sickness or s-something?" I ask concerned, standing up to give room for her to stretch her legs. Three years younger and a girl, she's still a little taller than me.

"Hell do I know, but I'll tell you if 911 needs to be called, I just stay here for now."

"Okay...I-I'll bring your d-dinner up here if you still feel u-unwell."

"Don't, I'm not hungry."

"But m-maybe you will be t-then, and you h-have to eat as y-you're p-pregnant."

"That doesn't matter, I'm not having the baby so I don't care. I still have to watch my figure, and no food nothing tastes as good as feeling slim. I'm gonna slightly bloat up for a while anyway until I get the abortion, I have to hide it soon before Mr. Blumenfeld notices."

Suddenly, I feel very bad with the word and deed of abortion. Aren't there any other options? Why do I feel like I care for the baby already... I sometimes dislike being so damn emotional and caring. This would be great news if the mom wouldn't be my fifteen years young roommate who doesn't even know who the dad is. What will Mr. Blumenfeld do if he finds out about this?

Destiny falls asleep before I get to my room to mentally prepare myself to go downstairs and for my third photo shoot.

Now that they see I do good, they can use me. I'm getting my own audience after being Alexei's background.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Oh, Mr. Portwin, it's indeed a pleasure, pleasure working with you" Eddy says coming up to Alexei and me in a flash out of nowhere and shakes hands with Alexei. "You're going on that part of the set and your girlfriend joins the other girls, hey, what's she doing here?"

As Alexei clearly tries to stifle his laughter, I feel my whole face coloring up in embarrassment, humiliation and also anger. Well! I get into my defensive mood again, apparently.

"Excuse m-me, but I-I am a boy t-too" I say, which is hard to believe I know by my appearance with the girls outfit at the moment but I still have my voice.

Eddy stares at me, checking me from head to toe...or shoe, my toes are hidden so... Then he shakes his head. "Whatever, whatever, time is running and you're modeling on the girls side so take your place. Move, move" he claps his hands to emphasize the last word repeated. He seems to repeat much of his words. It's quite pressuring...well, the whole man oozes of hurry and order.

"Do y-you always r-repeat some of your w-words when you s-speak?" I ask, when he separates me from Alexei and leads me to the two girls.

"Do you always stutter some of your words?" He asks and I blush again. I'm just curious, why he's like that. Without giving me time to answer, not that I was going to answer anyway, he continues. "I learned speaking better with my wife and children, I rather repeat for once than repeating later the same thing."

"H-how l-long have you b-been m-married?"

"Over ten years, and also with the children you have to keep order and rules and speak clearly, all that I can apply in my job."

"How m-many c-children do you have t-then?"

"Ten, ten, and that's efficiency, my...boy" he says and then screams for everyone to quiet down and hurry to their places.

I almost run to the girls side and they take me between them with smiles. I don't know either of them except for face. The background is wintery and makes me waiting for winter already.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...