Chapter 36-Bribing A New Friend

Chapter 36
Bribing A New Friend

Lucien POV

With my dirty boots, ripped jeans and a jacket for the right occasion, I feel giddy as I approach the residence of a very dear friend of mine who I have also missed.

It's Sunday, the next day, and I brought Alexei with me to the neighborhood farm. I come here often because of the horses, not that I love the other animals less but I love a nice horse-riding hour or two whenever I have the chance.

My top favorite is Celerina, a chestnut colored Morgan breed who the farmer has given me permission to take out for rides. She likes me too, and I don't understand why she is not as popular as the other horses in activities.

I enter the pasture followed by Alexei and all the horses in the area notes us and then continues eating the grass and enjoying their day. Some of them do watch us, and one of them is my precious Celerina. She begins to walk towards me from the good distance, they have a lot of space here.

"Do they like have all this area to be around freely, to themselves?" Alexei asks incredulously.

He's so out of his comfort zone and I scold myself for enjoying to see it. I made him wear proper clothes, clothes that can get dirty, but I didn't say anything else until arriving to the farm and telling we're going horse riding.

Both of us. I'll show and teach him the basics with Celerina, I trust her to give to a first timer. I'll take one of the geldings, Mr. Beezer who is an acquaintance of mine here. His breed is an Appaloosa.

We met with the farmer as we came here and he knows we'll borrow the two horses.

"Yeah" I confirm with a smile.

"Oh fuck, they're coming closer" Alexei mutters next to me.

I hold in a giggle. "It's o-only Celerina, m-my friend. You're n-not scared o-of her, a-are you?"

"Scared? Me? What, no, I'm not scared" Alexei says rather too quickly. "If you think I'm scared of that bea...her, you're sadly mistaken."

I smile and take his hand into my free one, the other hand holding two halters and lead ropes.

"It's o-okay to be scared, but I-I a-assure you they're not d-dangerous" I tell him reassuringly. "Y-You're just not u-used to them."

Alexei huffs. "Doesn't make me scared though."

He suddenly smirks and I follow his gaze down to our joined hands, causing me blush. I didn't even really notice I had taken his hand...or did he take mine? Nevertheless, I don't pull away because maybe it will be easier for Alexei to face the horse with me, and he doesn't pull away either.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Hey there, how did it go?" Daddy queries with a smile, appearing from the bedroom right when we get indoors. I tell him everything went great, and he smirks looking at Alexei. "How many times did you fall?"

"Just once, almost" Alexei says, straightening his posture from the tiredness and soreness. Show off, I giggle.

"Once, a-actually, b-but yeah, just o-once" I say.

"But it was surprisingly fun" Alexei admits and I nod with a smile.

Daddy chuckles. "Well, I'm soon about to warm up the dinner, but how about I'll make some hot chocolate while you guys freshen up?"

"Yay!" I cheer childishly, dashing upstairs to shower and change clothes.

One of my favorite things is hot chocolate made by him after a horse ride. In fall and winter, that is. In late spring and summer, it's his lemonades.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...