Chapter 19-The Queen Returns

Chapter 19
The Queen Returns

Alexei POV

Yesterday Liesbet took Lucien and with him me to the bookstore in the city, as he requested for books to read.

While we were out, I walked proudly next to him as his boyfriend but...I don't think he understands just how eye captivating he is. He's too innocent and I'm afraid that's not good for him around here. He hasn't really noticed the certain looks people, both male and female, give him.

It's odd to think that even I come second when he's beside me. Many fans and others took pictures of us for that while the bodyguards allowed, and he was undoubtedly very nervous, but he managed to get what we had gone there for.

Today it's Friday afternoon and I have an extra shift, without Lucien with me. I have to admit, it's strange and I don't feel quite as good and comfortable as I did before or these days when he's with me.

I left him in his room to take a nap after lunch, he's there safe and sound so it's alright, not having any more work this week as Mr. Blumenfeld gave me an extra modeling shift for today. But I don't care even if I'm uncomfortable out of nowhere, this still isn't about how I feel but about getting the work done.

Let's just say I'm surprised when I come out of the dressing room to the set and see Candace waiting with a beaming smile. I haven't seen her in what, over a month at least.

"Long time no see, Alexei, I've missed you" Candace says with her annoyingly high voice and hugs me as greeting with her slim arms, making me roll my eyes. I don't hug back, I haven't since I broke us off three months ago but she doesn't take the message as clear as I'd hope. She's one of those I've slept with more than once, but I don't really like her so I put an end to it once I realized she was getting too attached to me. "Well, haven't you missed me, at all?"

I shrug. "Been busy."

"Yeah" Candace snorts, not cool. What I ever saw in her, I now wonder even more than last time. "You have a new fling, huh? And with a boy clearly younger than you? Is he really a male, have you checked? He's awfully girly for a boyfriend to you...although the gay thing in the first place surprises me, but -"

"I assume you're here why I am, but are we here to chat or to actually work? I don't exactly have time for the first option so let's get this over with" I say cutting off her rambling that's giving me already a headache.

She sighs at my nonchalance but agrees, telling me she's back in the city and home in the mansion. Great. For multiple reasons that is thought with sarcasm.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Lucien POV

I can't believe I slept from lunch to dinner! Ouch, it was just meant to be a much needed nap. The music helped me to fall asleep, even if I still had the nightmare but it wasn't as restless.

I'm embarrassed Alexei had to wake me up. I tell him I'm okay, not wanting to worry or bother anybody. As he and I walk downstairs to dinner, I notice Liesbet and a new young lady talking at the top of the stairs.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"B-but...but I've s-seen t-this movie few times w-with my p-parents and it's the end b-before that g-gunshot" I say and whimper, this part is fake! What kind of a sick movie is this?!

"Seems like your parents didn't want you to see the real end" Miles says and nudges Alexei's, who is sitting on the floor in front of him, back with his foot. "This movie is a fucking tragedy. Look, even Alexei is crying."

"I am not" Alexei huffs but his voice is hoarse and he quickly wipes at his eyes. "My eyes are just leaking at how pathetic this flick is."

"Sure, that's it" Miles says with a smirk.

I'm shocked to see what I already saw, and turn away from the TV. Why did Daddy and Papa both say it was the end as they walk home together from the train station? They always shut the TV off before that monster in the car.

It was a happy movie and now it's ruined. I need some time alone so I just stand up and head upstairs and to my room. The others are going to parties after the movie but I don't need to go after the first and last time, fortunately.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Her smile turns into a smirk as she checks me out while walking over to me. I gulp under her gaze, feeling pathetic being a coward with two girls.

Without warning, Candace grabs me between my legs and runs her hand over my hoodie covered chest. I gasp in shock and step backwards, but she just laughs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Relax, I just had to check you really are a boy" she says as I'm fighting the tears because of her attack that makes me even more uncomfortable than I already was. I want out, not be alone with her, but this is my room. "You should be in the boys' side even if you're gay, you don't belong here. This was my room so I'm taking it back and you have to ask for another room for your things. And I believe this -" she pauses to take the key from my hand, "- belongs to me, thank you sweetie."

"We ready to go?" Destiny asks as I just stand there tongue tied. She does nothing to defend me.

"Sure, now excuse us Lucien but I have to ask you to leave our room with us" Candace says, pushing me out the room with them and then locks the door before walking away with Destiny who just gives me an unreadable expression.

Well.

Still utterly confused I drop my gaze to my scattered stuff and then drop myself on the floor at them. I need to calm down and clear my mind to be able to think what I'll do now.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)