Chapter 50-Awestruck

Chapter 50
Awestruck

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I clear my throat, making him freeze in his tracks to the hiding from me.

"Lucien, er, please don't hide from me, no need to be afraid" I say, a little shaken and unsure.

I release a relieved breath when he seems to understand me and walks soundlessly back to the center of the room, where he started.

The cat looks up to me and I swallow, rubbing my slightly sweaty hands against the jean fabric on my thighs.

I clear my throat again. "Just give me a moment, alright?"

The cat...whose name is now Lucien presumably agrees by walking a little closer to the opposite wall, lies down on the floor to wait and tries to hide his face with his...front paws.

Ugh. Cute.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I nod. "Does it hurt?"

Lucien shakes his head. "I-it did o-only the first f-few t-times, now i-it's only the m-mental pain o-of i-it."

"Sit down, please" I ask of him again and he obeys. "What...what are you?"

A small whimper escapes from the boy's lips. "I'm n-not sure. When I-I...found o-out, I tried to figure a-and l-looked it up. I couldn't handle i-it for long though a-and haven't really thought a-about it, so I-I don't know. I just k-know w-what happens t-to me."

"Being younger, I read a book or two with werewolves. Just fantasy. However now you're like that...but a cat, and your cat is the size of a normal cat. Wow, this is something. But tell me, Lucien, why the hell did this make you break up with me?"

"I...I-I happen to change w-whenever I f-feel too strong o-of an e-emotion, because I don't w-want to voluntarily, o-or...or... a-and I thought y-you'd freak out, leave a-and never want to be e-even f-friends with me."

"Or what?" I ask, wanting and needing to know the complete sentence of that.

Lucien sighs with a deep blush. "Or w-when we, you k-know, kiss a-and I, y-you know, I-I..."

"Get horny?" I suggest, to help him, unable to hide the smirk that appears on my lips.

Lucien whines, hiding his face with his hands in embarrassment, and mumbles out "yeah".

"What happens to you exactly when you get aroused? Things will get quite tricky if you change then."

"Oh god, n-no...t-then, I-I change like...I d-don't know, half w-way? I get m-my e-ears, tail a-and sharper nails but t-that's i-it. Not like y-you j-just saw."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I cut him off by pressing my finger against his mouth. "Do not say that word about yourself anymore. You're not. You're...unusual, special, unique. In good ways. You can still live normally to a good extent, this is just a private matter that you should think positively about. And we will do just that, learn more and take advantage of this special side of you. I still want you. There's no reason you can't be my boyfriend now, is there?"

As I stop speaking, I almost hold my breath nervously as I stare back into Lucien's awestruck eyes.

Just as I'm about to beg for an answer, the boy jumps against me and wraps his arms around me, his head resting against my chest.

My arms go instinctively around Lucien's waist, hugging him back. This is where he belongs, and this is where and with whom I belong.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"No, t-there's n-not" Lucien says then, and without seeing his face I hear he's smiling.

He can hear and feel my heartbeat from so close. That makes me smile as well, and his answer makes me happier than I expected.

We're back on.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)