Chapter 6-Off The Wall Feeling

Chapter 6
Off The Wall Feeling

Julian POV

I'm so frustrated and with a heavy heart when evening comes and we have to go sleep in the hotel. I don't like letting go of August. Admittedly, I have never really noticed August more than the picked-on fag and pretty boy who is made fun of, until he was forced to the classroom by Mr. Blumenfeld, with Ms. Madison and me already in there.

My best friend Chaim and I had been joking with few others about the model auditions coming to our school. I'm really not that interested, I personally think the modeling thing is for girls and gays. I know that it's not so, but still. However, I came to realize this would be a great opportunity to get away from home. Or the house where I live, I can't call it a home really. So I kind of already decided I would give it a try, just for fun and all, but then Chaim dared me to sign my name to the audition list and go up there.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

August POV

It's the first morning away from home. Tuesday. I have always liked Tuesdays, like all the other days as well, but from the moment I open my eyes and realize what happened yesterday and where and with whom I am now and that it all really happened, my mood drops and thoughts of a less pleasant day crosses my mind.

I wake up at my usual time, not to my alarm because my phone is still taken from me, but that doesn't stop me from waking up almost sharply at 6.00 AM thanks to my body clock. The sun wakes up almost an hour after me, the sunshine giving the hotel room a stunning natural light. Liesbet wakes up as her alarm sets off at 7.00, and soon after her phone rings.

"We're on the road again in half an hour, so we need to hurry up" she says to me after hanging up the quick call, presumably with Mr. Blumenfeld.

I don't say anything, I still don't like any of this and I intend to speak as little as possible with these people. Except with Julian. I remember him and how he helped me yesterday. Hoping to see and be with him again, I start to get dressed up and get myself ready with Liesbet.

The pajamas are unfamiliar, and I go through the clothes that are now mine while Liesbet is in the bathroom. I really feel awkward, the clothes are so not my style like at all, they were too fine and stylish and...modish. I've always had good and proper clothes since I was taken more pleasantly off the streets as kid, but this is like on whole another level. Well, what else can you expect? I have to get used to these kind of clothes, good bye to myself. I already miss him, the old me who lives happily and contently with his two dads and four siblings. I miss them even more.

I force myself to put that out of my mind for now, but still I can't get myself to choose clothes for myself. I don't know how to dress up with these, I'm so lost and everything around me is new. I mean I know how to dress, but still I don't know now. I want to cry, almost do too but I have to be a big boy to survive this. I have my pajamas still on when Liesbet comes out from the bathroom and sees me on the floor next to my luggage.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...