Chapter 58-From A Home To Another

Chapter 58
From A Home To Another

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

The party was a success and Catri was allowed to drink for the first time. She wanted to share it with Lucien, so after much convincing and from many people including even his parents, I let him drink with the others.

There wasn't a lot of alcoholic drinks to begin with but I still gave him a limit, knowing his low tolerance. I was reassured because he's home and I kept an eye on him almost the whole time.

Dan and Jared were impressed by how I take care of their son. This isn't just my job anymore, it's my pleasure as well.

Catri and Lucien got a little tipsy and fell asleep on the couch downstairs after the guests had left at around 10 PM.

During breakfast today, Dan shared with the boy's permission to the family that August and I are together.

Roman, their second youngest kiddo, made some dirty comments but said he is happy and okay with this if August is. I've learned already that it's not uncommon Roman.

The girls were excited about us, and the youngest little boy was excited too but simply because everybody else was.

I'm happy his family supports and accepts us, for both Lucien's and my sake. His best friend as well, although she was the toughest one at least for what I know.

Lucien is pleased and content about this weekend and we both enjoyed the time. Now it's back to work tomorrow.

When the pilot informs we're preparing for landing finally, I start waking up my sleepy baby boy.

We have our privacy in this part of the jet. I smirk as I move my free hand to under Lucien's hoodie, touching his smooth and soft skin, and start tickle his stomach.

The boy sleeps good, but also it seems like the sleep is light as he always wakes up very easy. I don't know how he does that.

And as I guessed, Lucien stirs within five seconds, then squirms and his eyes shoot open. Before he opens his mouth, I capture it in a kiss suppressing his squeals.

As he realizes it's just me, the light kiss turns hot when he answers it. I growl and grab his leg to lift him to straddle me.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Let me get this straight" I say and rub my temples. A lot to take in this late. "Lucien and I are going to my home city for a job and we need to leave tonight?"

"Yes, exactly."

"But we just came back."

"Then you're already ready and packed to go, right?" Mr. Blumenfeld points out and chuckles.

"How long does our stay there last?"

"Let's say a month or two. Of course, like from here you may travel off the schedule. I have an assistant for you waiting tomorrow in Portamadeira, I've emailed her all the information you need from our side and I'm updated with the progress."

I groan but there is nothing to do about this, and it's nothing I'm not used to. Random, spontaneous departures as work calls. At least now I'm going for a month or two home visit again.

"Fine, as urgent as it is, we'll leave with the same door opening."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...