Chapter 54-Taking Risks

Chapter 54
Taking risks

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I hum. "Eighteenth birthdays are special for many people, aren't they?" Lucien nods. "Well, baby, it's a good thing you told me now. What do you say, do we still have time to prepare all those ideas and surprises of yours?"

"What?" Lucien whispers, his breath hitching in his throat, in shocked surprise most likely. I smirk.

"I have work today until three or four o'clock, but after that we can leave whenever. It's Friday, we can be there for the weekend if you want."

"Y-y-you mean that?" Lucien asks as he rolls over on his other side so that we're facing each other. The small, daring smile on his lips makes me speechless for a moment and then I give him a light, gentle but sensual kiss.

"Of course, I mean it. Takes only about three hours with the jet to get there."

"Oh my god" Lucien says excitedly and jumps out of bed in a flash.

I chuckle and sit up, following my adorable, blushing baby boy to get ready for breakfast.

I listen as he tells me he wants to give his friend a surprise visit at midnight, and how he must write things down during the day what must be done today and tomorrow.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Ms. Madison clears her throat before continuing. "You want me to join you as you're going home, today, as a surprise birthday present for your friend who is interested in fashion designing?"

"Yes, Ms. Madison, that is exactly what he just requested" I say, when Lucien looks at me with wide eyes, rather nervously as she put it like that.

"This is only a weekend trip, right?" Mr. Blumenfeld asks, tapping his pen on the desk impatiently. Lucien nods and it's enough answer for him. "Liesbet has a free schedule from 6.30 PM until Monday morning so it's up to her."

"Very well, I'll come" Ms. Madison says and smiles back when Lucien's face first relaxes and then brightens. "Might be interesting to finally meet the girl you've told me about before. We'll see if she's any good."

"Good, Liesbet will be bringing my best wishes as well" Mr. Blumenfeld says. "If this is settled, I believe we all have things to do and places to go, so let's move on."

Lucien thanks them and then hand in hand, he and I exit the office. The boy is so giddy his hand is almost shaking.

By the stairs in the hall, I pull his body flat against mine and gently take a hold of his jaw to kiss him. Hard and with tongue as he gasps into it.

I don't give him much time to respond, as I need to leave right about now but the kiss was necessary, so I'll survive until we see again.

"Today i-is such a-a good day, thank y-you" Lucien says quietly with a smile, still holding onto my arms.

"I'm glad, it's my pleasure as well. I need to go now, so I won't be out too late."

He nods and takes the first step up. "I'll go pack, a-and I-I'll pack your bag too, so w-we're ready a-after dinner."

After leaning to give me a quick peck on my lips, he dashes upstairs with a grin on his face.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

He thinking about love!! 🥺♥️♥️🔥🔥😻😻