Chapter 20-Roommates

Chapter 20
Roommates

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"You're coming to my room" Alexei says as Dawn looks at him pleadingly, but I shake my head not wanting to intrude. "Yes you are, I have no roommate and even if my room is smaller, we'll do better there than leaving you out here. It'll be safer, and we'll ask for a mattress so it's fine. No, this isn't an offer but a command, come on now. I don't want to spend all night here."

He and Dawn, who is smirking as I huff, start gathering my stuff and packing them in the suitcase and backpack. I shake my head to calm down and help them. When my stuff is in the bags, Alexei wordlessly grabs them and heads towards the stairs. Dawn takes my hand and we follow him.

"Oh damn, that was amazing" she says quietly to me and squeals. "He's never wanted a roommate!"

"He still d-doesn't want one, h-he's f-forced to have m-me" I say blankly. He's forced to have me in other ways too, not only as now roommate.

Dawn sighs. "Ugh, you don't get it as you don't know him! But I got goosebumps as he took command, I'm even more convinced he's the beast in bed, you know in that good way." She winks and I blush like automatically.

Damn her, I don't need this right now! I'm nervous enough to have a guy roommate. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, but I wish it wasn't Alexei who is supposed to be my boyfriend.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

The small digital clock in the bathroom shows it's 11.52 PM and I yawn again in response. After washing my hands, I take my clothes and a deep breath before stepping out of the bathroom...but as I open the door, I see Alexei by his closet just taking his shirt off.

His casual jeans for the evening have been exchanged to pajama shorts already, and now I find myself staring at his arms that flexes as they move...and his back...and his butt...

Suddenly I hear Alexei clear his throat, and he's looking at me staring at his body. "You know, I'm too tired to stay up like this for longer tonight but you can look up some pictures with better views of me in the internet." As he smirks, it feels like my face burst into flames and I shake my head before trying to say something but I'm too embarrassed...and perplexed...so I just make a dash to my bed on the floor and intend to hide, diving under the covers. "Lucien? You can take the bed." I look at him questioningly, his teasing smile gone luckily. I am not attracted to him, well, on some level everybody including me is...but not really! "Let's just change the sheets so you can have the bed and I take the mattress."

"I-I-I'm okay h-here" I say sitting up confused, and he rolls his eyes. I couldn't possibly sleep on Alexei Portwin's bed and he's on the floor! Why even suggest such an absurd thing?

"Me too, but don't argue with me at this hour, I want to go to sleep" he says almost grumbling, staring me down.

Not daring to say anything against him, and without other options, I stand up and take my pillows and blankets and the bedsheet in one big bundle which I carry to the bed after Alexei has taken his off. He doesn't even put them properly until he crashes down on the mattress seemingly falling asleep.

I could have helped but had no time as I had my hands full. That makes me realize I'm standing still, so I sigh, drop the pile from my arms and make the bed.

When I finally crawl under the blankets, I yawn as I feel soft and airy under me. Nothing wrong with the mattress, but this is...well, a bed is a bed. I still can't believe he took the mattress! Even with new bed things that are mine, the bed has still Alexei's strong scent in it.

I curl into a ball and close my eyes, hugging one of the pillows under the blankets for comfort. It's a new, strange room again...and a relatively new, strange but gorgeous man snoring his head off in the same room.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...