Chapter 71-Happy Meal In Private

Chapter 71
Happy Meal In Private

Alexei POV

I think a man has the right to glow and be a little smug, when you find out you got your partner pregnant not even three weeks after the first time you made love.

And especially and most certainly, when said partner is a male. Born as such, too, as an amazing individual who's all mine. He's meant to belong to me.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Everything will work out just fine, now all I have to do is get my happy Kitten back to me. I love to call him that, it always reminds me how special he is.

He's been in bed all morning, it's now lunch time and I carry to him a tray with a bowl of sliced cucumber and strawberries accompanied by a tuna salad. Sometimes it's sliced bananas and strawberries, and he craves often things with tuna fish. Of course, there's also my lunch, a bigger salad.

"Here, love, turn around and sit so you can eat" I say softly, as I've set the tray on the bedside table and rested my hand on his shoulder. He does so slowly, and I hate the look on angelic his face, showing how he feels. Sad, tired, not crying. "Please, don't hold back, talk to me."

"I'm s-such a burden t-to y-you already" he says, with a quiet voice and his hands inside the hoodie sleeves. His hair is on a braid back, as he's so much in bed. It must change, it's not good for him, the baby or me. "I-I hate this."

"What burden?" I ask, sitting down so our knees touch and I take his hand into my own with a smile. "You're not a burden, never. I actually love you and enjoy taking care of you. Now even more so, okay? Everything is alright, I just need my angel back to me. What can I do to make you feel better?"

"I don't k-know, I...I just d-don't want this a-and now i-it's too late. And we're stuck h-here, because I'm a f-freak."

His brokenness breaks my heart. Also, that I know already what he means. He doesn't want the baby and now it's too late to...to...fuck, I can't even think the words.

"Babe, I'm tired and sad hearing that, it's making my heart break every time. Now, tell me why you don't want them? What are you afraid of?"

"I'm a-afraid I can't take care o-of...t-them. I can barely t-take care of myself a-and I wasn't ready, there's a b-baby inside me and i-it's freaking me o-out."

I squeeze his sleeve covered hand. "This is soon and I'm sorry, but I think we'll do just fine. You're not alone in this, I'll be with you every day, as much as you need. We can do this together. And don't worry, I'll take care of you and the baby, you just have to let me. However, if you look back even now, I think you may realize just how capable and strong you are, August. You're Lucien, he's an amazing proof of that. We'll survive this as well."

"You really t-think so?" he whispers, now looking up at me. I nod, humming. "And you r-really w-want this?"

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

With a groan, I slow down plundering his mouth to lower my kisses to the front of his neck, making him arch his back.

"Alexei, I-I n-need you" my love whispers, our breaths still coming out as harsh pants. To prove his point, he takes my hand into his delicate hands, brings the back of it first up to his lips to kiss it. Then he licks one of my fingers with his half-lidded eyes, before swallowing it entirely.

I have checked with the doctor that we can have sex during the pregnancy, as I had to be prepared. We're still safe to go. I haven't got any action since Lucien's pregnancy news, so it's been a while and hearing that makes me happy and this particular action of his extremely provoked, but...

"I need you too, love, but we we're supposed to go out and you're not getting away with it like this" I say, and groan again when he starts to rock his bottom against my lower half. Such a tease.

He whimpers. "But y-you wanted me t-to e-exercise, right? Well, lover, let's start it right a-and catch up o-on the fresh air a-after."

"Alright, I'm nobody to deny anything my cutie of a little Kitten needs" I say quietly and seductively against his ear, making him shudder. Then, being on the near edge myself, I grab his tempting bubble butt with both hands, and he squeals and giggles as I flip us to lay down with me on top.

"I do love i-it w-when you call me Kitten."

Our clothes are off within the next minute and let's just say, our after-lunch walk turns into after-belated-dinner walk. 

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)