Chapter 30-With Two Teenagers

Chapter 30
With Two Teenagers

Alexei POV

"Alexei? P-please, w-wake up."

I wake up to somebody, that I soon enough recognize as Lucien, calling me with his soft but now desperate voice while shaking my shoulder.

When I crack open one of my eyes, he takes his hand away in a flash and blushes but tells me my phone is ringing. Only then I hear my phone buzzing loudly next to my pillow.

"Thanks" I grunt with my morning annoyance.

It's not towards him, I'm annoyed at the one who's calling and looks like they woke up Lucien too.

I grab my phone and glare at it as 'Mr. Blumenfeld' flashes on the screen, it must be important for him to call me at...fuck, 8.06 AM. Just barely grunting I answer the phone and Mr. Blumenfeld finds that amusing.

"Good to hear you're taking advantage of the holiday, still sleeping at 8" Mr. Blumenfeld chuckles at the other end. "I must have called you three times until you answered, don't get used to the luxury. How's it going?"

"Fine, just fine" I say, not knowing how it really is going as nothing has happened yet today...but yesterday something did and I should maybe tell him about Lucien and last night. I glance at the boy who is trying to choose clothes from his luggage.

"Fantastic! Listen, I really did call you to bring you back to earth from this holiday high" Mr. Blumenfeld says and I roll my eyes knowing that already. Even on Thanksgiving Day he's working until midday from either his office or from home. "On Monday, I have a project ready for Lucien and you and some others from the house, so you two better fly back on Sunday already instead of Monday as planned."

"Could you hold on a sec, I'm just taking this to another room?" I ask, and when Mr. Blumenfeld agrees reluctantly I mute the call and with a groan get up from the bed. "Lucien, I'm going to the hallway with this call, so make yourself ready and comfortable here or whatever, I'll be back in a minute."

Lucien nods and returns to his clothes.

I quickly dress up in some jeans and t-shirt from my closet and go to the hallway outside my room, closing the door after me.

I return to the call which will be a fight most likely from now on, but I have to do this for Lucien. He can't return to in front of the cameras yet, yesterday evening really frightened him and last night wasn't easy.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Nevertheless, Lucien looks like he's in a wonderland during the whole tour but when we show him the swimming pool room, his excitement gets to another level.

"Yup, that's our pool" Cori smirks proudly, swinging his arm around the beaming Lucien's shoulders.

"W-who c-can use it and w-when?" Lucien asks, clearly trying to suppress himself.

Makes me wonder how he would be if he let himself free. I hope I will see that someday, he's a kiddo.

"We all can and you as you're with us, and whenever we want" Cori answers cheerily.

I fold my arms against my chest, bringing him here wasn't the smartest move at this hour. My brother gives Lucien a long, questioning look and claps his hands when Lucien nods excitedly.

"Hey, hold on" I call after them when Cori has taken Lucien's hand and is dragging him already quickly to the changing room. Lucien stops startled to a halt which makes them both stop and Cori gives me an impatient look. I know if I let them now go swimming, I won't get Cori out of the pool for at least two hours. "It's almost lunch time, Cori, let's come back here later, okay?"

"I won't be swimming after lunch, you know that" Cori whines and then ignores me, he's a kiddo too even after being an adult for ten years by now. "Come on, Lucien, it's okay, we still have time and now I want to jump into that pool so bad I'm doing it soon with my clothes on so follow me and let's hurry up."

Lucien doesn't like going against my word apparently but also there's not much he can do against my pushy brother.

This feels like babysitting two teenagers, I think sitting down at one of the deck chairs.

Even anticipating it, I slightly jump in my seat when Cori suddenly screams and runs from the changing room door and jumps into the pool. I roll my eyes.

On the other hand, Lucien walks shyly with his hands holding the opposite bare arms, trying to cover his bare chest. Cute.

He's all naked except for the fitting swimming trunks Cori has found him. That and the blush and the expectant look on his face does something to my heart, so I just nod and take my phone from my pocket to distract myself.

I still see from the corner of my eye, his back turned to me, how Lucien sits down by the pool edge and then lowers himself into the water.

Although he's clearly excited about the pool and I can hear him having fun with my brother, he's way more mature than Cori.

It's like the bizarre conversation with my parents popped open a bottle and now I recognize feeling my heart flutter when I hear Lucien's delighted voice, laughters and even giggles.

Cori giggling is annoying, Lucien giggling makes me glad because that means he's enjoying himself and having fun and being free.

This side of Lucien is precious. Screw my brother or being late for lunch, I'm glad I brought all three of us here. I'll make sure Lucien is allowed to come in this room whenever he wants.

He was, rightly so, down and sad about not going home for Thanksgiving and misses his family.

I don't understand why Mr. Blumenfeld said him going home yet is out of the question. I guess it's because Lucien is still a new model in Modeldas, but I still don't see why.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...