Chapter 21-Apology Chocolate 1/2

Chapter 21
Apology Chocolate 1/2

Alexei POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Feeling oddly restless, I watch like a creep Lucien sleeping. I don't see all of him from the floor, but I'm hoping it would make me feel sleepy again to watch somebody else sleep.

But, that doesn't work, no. What I do start to feel, is guilt. Last night out, I had sex with a woman...finally, is what I first thought. I got enough drunk to do it and with my looks it's not hard to find somebody out there. I was desperate, frustrated enough as well.

But in the end, what made me aroused with her was only when I out of nowhere imagined her as Lucien. It's like my mind and body has suddenly and stubbornly chosen just him to make me feel things.

I'm not gay but I don't see girls the same way anymore. This isn't like me, I've never settled to anybody even if I do find Lucien also attractive. Something in him has captured me, and I don't like him...it.

I have to look away from him, feeling bad. It's not like we're together for real, damn it, I'm not cheating on him! Even if I feel like I am. And now the boy is sharing this little room with me. Awesome.

He shouldn't be that special. I fight all the sudden urges and cravings in my body and lay down to stare at the ceiling in hope to fall back asleep. Vain hopes again.

My chest is hurting, for some bizarre reason I want to go the bed and just cuddle and fall asleep next to Lucien. Fuck no. I've never, ever cuddled with anybody.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Lucien really brings out the worst of me.

* * * * *

Lucien POV

When I begin to stir, waking up, I get quickly the...surely, one of the greatest shocks of my life.

Before I even open my eyes, my steady breath gets stuck in my throat as I feel arms around me and somebody pressed against my back. My eyes shoot open and I'm staring at the wall...not the wall I'm used to.

I'm not in my room and somebody else is in the bed too. I let out a breathless whimper, trying to get loose but the hold is strong...he's too close. I start to really panic, so I forcefully get up and stumble over...Alexei...and trip falling on the floor with a surprised, frightened yelp.

"Not so loud right from the morning, please" Alexei groans, startling me more and making me blush. My panicked clumsiness woke him up but it takes awhile until his eyes open and he sits up to see me. I pull my knees up against my chest, making myself look small if he would be grumpy in the mornings and I don't want to bother him. "Oh, it's you. What are you doing on the floor?"

"W-what are you d-doing on t-the b-bed?" I ask in return. I got really frightened when he was so close...

"Yeah, uh, that's a good question" Alexei mutters, rubbing the back of his neck...almost awkwardly. I shake my head, Alexei and awkward don't go together. "I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep so I took the other side of the bed."

"I s-should have s-slept on t-the m-mattress, you w-wanted it this w-way" I said accusingly, he made me take the bed and then he sneaks there in the middle of the night, too, to scare and harass me!

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

I open my eyes and see Alexei standing above me. I gasp and almost jump up, he's frowning and his arms are crossed so is my time up already? But I set my alarm so I'd be back in time, I wouldn't want to risk not getting this chance again! I take my phone out my pocket and read it's 8.19 PM...one minute before the hour is up, I roll my eyes.

"Go back inside, to our room" he says, and I frown at his command. "I'm going out for few hours, meanwhile I don't need you getting into trouble with anybody so you have the room to yourself."

"O-okay" I say after nodding in understanding.

If he says it's better for me to be in our room as I'm alone it's so, as he knows Candace and how she's been with me all this time. She's not even the only one around here, I can't be left alone and out here and I don't even want to...except I did need this hour but luckily nothing happened.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

But, in a moment I feel kind of funny and look at the box next to me on the bed. I frown, half of it is empty so I've eaten fifteen of them as there's 30 chocolates in all. I'm not usually like this, and even if nobody would feel great after so many chocolates in one go, I feel absolutely terrible.

I throw the book in my hand as I've lost interest and feel frustrated, squirming in my place. I can't even focus on the series, my eyes get slightly blurry when I try watch the laptop screen. I whimper silently and squirm, I suddenly feel like needing to use the bathroom.

Throwing off the blanket I'm snuggled into as I look down at my lap, my eyes widen as I see the tent in the front of my sweatpants...oh my god, why am I suddenly so horny? The series wasn't the reason, nor was the book and I don't get aroused just like that.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...