Chapter 15-Peekaboo

Chapter 15
Peekaboo

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Soon she finds the pair of clothes I'm meant to wear to this photo shoot. She hands them over to me, and I'm stunned. Petrified, really. I have never seen such but I know they are supposed to be clothes.

"Is something wrong?" Liesbet asks then, when I just stand there staring at the clothes in my hands.

I mean, I knew this model world and that people modeled for underwear even, but I thought these people knew me better than to put me in this kind of place. One can be a model, a very good model too, without showing too much skin dressing in too little clothes.

"What a-are t-these?" I ask, not being able to help myself.

"Your first outfit matching his', jeans shorts and a crop top" Liesbet tells me. "Go and get changed, the changing room is over there, and then we can go on."

More accurately, mini jeans shorts, and the crop top is cropped so much that my tummy shows and it will reach only to just about hide my nipples.

And I'm not having it. There is no way I would go in front of the camera, not even in front of these people, in just those pieces of clothing, practically still naked.

They barely cover anything, the shorts are like skin tight and my butt would be exposed, and the crop top...what is the point really with that? It's crazy. And I have just almost been raped, this isn't making me feel any better or help that!

"I'm s-sorry b-but I c-can't" I say and give the pieces of fabric back to her.

"What do you mean you can't? Lucien, darling, I know this might be difficult and new to you, and you're not used to this, but you can do this and this is alright. This is the trend."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Alexei POV

Wow. I just can't help but to stare at him in shock and surprise. So do Liesbet, Elise and the camera man too. I have never heard Lucien talk so much, and probably won't either.

He really lost it. He really silenced the room for a while, and I'm admittedly somehow proud of him.

But did he just say he had his name under Modeldas but it wasn't his choice? I noticed Liesbet looking around little nervously when Lucien said that and I frowned. Is he so out of place here, as I have noticed, because being here isn't his choice? Is he forced to something?

My thoughts are interrupted when Liesbet clears her throat, recovering from her shock because of Lucien's sudden outburst. But I need to mention this to him later and ask what is really going on.

"Um, did you say your friend wants to become a fashion designer?" Liesbet asks.

"Y-yes, and p-people will notice her b-because of her d-different but good style, s-something that can really be c-called fashion" Lucien says, blushing but with an attitude that makes me smirk.

"What is her name, may I ask?" Liesbet queries, surprising even me.

"Catri...Catriona Huddleston. Y-You have f-forgotten of course b-but one of the n-names on the a-appliers' list from our s-school" Lucien says, with clear cheekiness in his voice.

My face breaks into a smile at this point again. He maybe is small and shy for some reason, but has this plucky and defensive side which comes up when needed.

Fuck, he is such a cute little thing! He can be so cute and so beautiful at the same time, he sure is one of the prettiest people I've ever seen. I like it. And I know the real him will begin to appear behind this cover.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...