Chapter 33

AVATIA'S POV

I didn't leave my room. I cried and cried and cried. That man was really a psycho. Yesterday, I was glad that he was making progress then he just had to drop the bomb. How on earth was I supposed to seduce a 65 years old dangerous man? Italian for that matter. What if he tried to kiss me or more? I was gonna puke for sure. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep off my pain. I think I slept for about two hours or so till I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see Ana giving me a sad smile.

"Its about time Ava." She said sadly and sat on the bed, near to me, smoothing my hair.

I hesitantly sat up, looking at the other side of the room. I didn't want to look at her cause I would start crying. "I don't want to go Ana. I really don't want to."

"Shhh. I know you don't and I don't want you to, either. But if the boss wants you to, he has his reasons. I know Dreidan very well Avatia, and from what I've seen, he'll never endanger your life so if he's bent on you going to that casino, he has his reasons." Ana told me calmly. "I tried talking him out of it but he wouldn't listen."

I turned and looked at her. "I really want to believe what you're saying but I just can't. I'm super scared. Can't you go Ana? I don't even speak Italian." I tried to reason out.

She shook her head. "Marco is half Russian too, and you know how much Russians hate blacks. They're damned racist. Don't worry, he speaks English very well." She said so confidently.

"How do you know so much about these people?" I asked in confusion.

She smiled at me again. "Its a complicated story, and I'll love to tell you but right now, we need to get you ready." She said standing up and that's when I realised there were three boxes near her legs, arranged in other of sizes. She told me to go shower and I reluctantly did. When I was done, she told me I needed to wear only my panties since the dress already had a built in bra. I didn't feel ashamed of dressing before her. She was like a sister to me already. She reminded me a lot about Draya. She then handed me the big box. I opened it to see a very short dark blue backless gown. I wore it and it hugged my body so well but I felt so uncomfortable in it. My entire back was out and the gown ended a few inches below my butt. "Its too revealing Ana, I can't wear it."

"Yes you can and you will. That's the whole point, you need to seduce that man after all." She said laughing a little to lighten the mood. "You have an amazing figure. I'll do anything have that kind of killer body, girl."

I almost puked at the thought. "Let's just hope he doesn't try to touch me, or I'm gonna kick his old brains out."

"More like kick his old balls till they tear off." Ana mused, handing me the medium sized box. "That gown looks like it was made for you. It's so sexy."

I took the box. "Balls are testicles right?"

She nodded, laughing.

"Eewwww....Ana that's disgusting. I'm not kicking anyone there, you want my feet touching him there?" I cried out, shutting my eyes at the thought.

Ana couldn't control herself anymore, she was laughing hysterically. "You're so naïve and innocent. It's like you didn't grow up in America."

She was right. Many people thought the same way too. I ignored her and opened the box. It was a pair of black five inche stilettos from Guess. It was their latest model. Wow. "How did you know my shoe size?"

She shrugged. "I used your flip flops."

I laughed. "Seriously? Most people buy flip flops that are actually bigger than their feet. What if that's what I did?"

She shrugged again. "Thank goodness you didn't do that. How does it fit?" She asked.

I tried them on and it was surprisingly very comfortable. "Perfect."

"Good. Now let me get on with your make up. I'm doing something heavy so that you'll look like a whole different person." She told me and grabbed the last box, taking it to the mirror stand table.

After about 30 minutes, I looked at myself in the mirror but held back my breath because I saw a different girl staring back. Ana was so good. She'd made my eyes pop out with dark mascara and eye shadow, made my lips look fuller with a velvet shade of lipstick and carved my brows so well.

"Now, for the finishing touch, your contacts." She said, giving me a small transparent box. "Let me help you."

I opened my eyes really wide and tried not to blink as Ana helped me with the contacts. It was black, covering my sea blue eyes.

"Now no one would recognise you." She said proud of her job. I stood up and walked to the floor length mirror, admiring how sexy I looked but the lump in my throat was still permanent. I just wish I could crawl in bed and forget about everything. Ana excused herself and walked out. I heard the door open and close, then it opened again. Maybe Ana forgot something. I was backing the door so I didn't see who got in, but I froze when I got the perfume. It was him.

I could feel his eyes roaming my body. I just hope he wasn't staring at my butt since it looked really big in this skimpy dress. I turned around and oh boy, his eyes shamelessly undressed me. I blushed so hard. His eyes rested on my breast, then my lips. Could I blush any harder? I cleared my throat.

"You look ravishing." He blurted out and I almost choked.

"Excuse me?" Did he just say that?

"Marco De Luca will definitely let you into his chamber with that look." He said, making me cringe. He walked over to me and touched my hair. I don't know what he was doing since I was busy drooling due to the closeness. He kept touching my hair as if arranging loose strands and it was a sweet sensation. Then he stepped behind and looked me in the eye. "Your name is Alexandria Mae. You're the only daughter of Gian Mae. You've always had a thing for him, Marco and you want to have a taste of him tonight. He'll take you to his room, tell him you want to spice things up, ask him to show you the LION cause you heard from your father that it is the new merchandise in the market. It's the name of the drug. When he goes to take it, add this to his drink. He's gonna pour some on the table, on no account should you inhale or taste it. Its too strong. He'll drink and fall asleep, then you take all 15 packets of the LION and walk out unsuspected. Easy as a pin." He said handing me a small bag of white powder. I guessed it was for sleep.

I gulped nervously. "What if things don't work out as planned? Is there a plan B?" I asked, really unhappy. I didn't want to go.

"If things turn out wrongly, I'll know and you'll be out of that place in no time." He said casually and then to my surprise, put a necklace round my neck. It looked somewhat strange but beautiful all the same. "This is a recorder, I'll be able to see where you are and what you're doing. Wear this earpiece as well, so I'll tell you what to do."

I nodded like a little kid. "I just have one thing to ask you for."

He nodded.

"If I don't make it out alive, please take good care of my mom, Draya and Kenny."

He let out a meaningless chuckle. "You'll come out alive. This is the easiest mission ever. And if it helps you feel better, I'll be with you throughout." He said as his eyes made their way to my breast. I gulped nervously. He was right. The recorder was right on my breast. I saw how his eyes darkened. "You need to leave now."

I nodded and we left the room together, making our way downstairs. I kinda felt bad since he didn't compliment me. There was a black limo upfront and I was surprised when Mr. Black opened the door for me. "You'll be fine. I'm with you."

I nodded nervously. "I hope so Mr. Black." I said and got into the car that drove off immediately. Smooth way to die.

____________________________________

I feel like I should drop another chapter right now 😂😂 Our girl's on her way to the casino. And Mr. Black is with her.😏😏 On her boobs. Oulala😏😏

Please vote if you loved this chapter.

Love,
Thelma❤️