Chapter 38

AVATIA'S POV

Ana could barely contain her excitement. She was doing her happy dance while cooking. I laughed at her cuteness. I told her that during her absence, Mr. Black and I decided to become friends. I told her everything, except for the kissing part, of course.

"Really, he said you guys could be friends? Unbelievable." She said and giggled like a little girl. I understood perfectly why she was acting that way. Our boss was always so reserved and was the most anti-social person I've met in my entire life.

I nodded. "You better believe it girl. As a matter of fact, we're going out today. We'll just go round the city for a start. I have no place in mind yet, but one thing's for sure, he has got to take me round Italy throughout this week. That said, I should hurry off and go prepare for my outing with my super hot boss." I said and we both burst out laughing. Wherever I was getting this new boldness from, I had no clue.

"I'm beginning to get jealous." Ana batted her long lashes at me, and pouted. "He's just so hot. I wish my Carlos was hot as him."

I laughed. Carlos was her boyfriend for seven years and she loved him so much. She'd shown me his picture and he was really handsome. "Sorry Ana, but Mr. Black's mine for the week."

She giggled. "You make it sound like he's your boyfriend." She teased.

I wish he was.

I really wish.

My eyes widened at my own thoughts. What in the world? How can I wish for such a thing. Eeww.

"And you're blushing. You definitely have the hots for him." Ana cooed and I rolled my eyes.

I shook my head. "You're never going to change. And no Ana, we're just friends."

And you guys kissed! So much for being just friends.

"And I believe." I could get the unmistakable sarcasm in her voice.

I blew her a kiss and rushed to my room to get ready. I took my time to shower and shave my legs. I used my curling wand to make my hair even more curly. It was warm outside so I decided to go for my matching crop top and shorts. I wasn't a fan of make up so I decided to go for natural. I took my sunglasses just in case, then I grabbed my red bag.

I sprayed some perfume and switched off the lights before going back downstairs

I sprayed some perfume and switched off the lights before going back downstairs. Ana was done cooking already. She was cleaning up. She looked me from head to toe before a smug smile crept on her lips. "You look good babe. Dre would surely have a hard time looking at your face when your boobs are drawing his attention like that. He's waiting for you outside by the way."

I blushed hard at her compliment. "I think I'll go change the outfit since it's too revealing." I suggested.

"Don't you dare. Now go out there. You look stunning." She said in her mama bear tone and I laughed, walking out of the kitchen and making my way outside. There was no car waiting outfront as usual. Where was he then?