Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)

The long awaited  chapter  is finally  here💃please  enjoy.

_____________________________________

WRITER'S  POV

"Don't  even dare tell me you're  having  cold feet. We've  been planning  this wedding  for five months now. Everything  has to be perfect  young lady." Grace scolded  Avatia  who  was lazily brushing  her teeth. "Moreover,  no one forced you yesterday  to sign those papers at the court."

Draya spoke up before Avatia  could. "That was the best civil  wedding  I've  ever attended. You looked  so pretty,  except i can tell you've  gained a lot of weight. I told you to stop eating  all those candies."

Avatia  groaned and rinsed  her  mouth. "I'm not  having  cold feet mom, I've  been waiting  for  this day. And as for you Draya,  don't  you dare condemn  me. You've  been eating  the candies with me, but unfortunately,  its me the bride who is getting  fat. How pathetic."

"Thank goodness you're  not having  cold feet cause we've  put in everything  for this wedding." Avatia's  mother spoke up in relief.

Draya as always  had something  to  say. "I know, right? Traveling  to  the UK for your wedding  gown, traveling  to  France  and  Italy  for wine shopping, traveling  to  California  for your cake, in fact, traveling  round the world for everything. Gawd, we've  spent so much, close to 5.5 million. Hiring the best wedding planners  and catering  services.  This sure would be the grandest  wedding  of all times. I envy you, baby."

Avatia  smiled at her best friend.  "Do not envy, sweetheart,  Conrad is such a darling  and i believe  he'll  make everything  special  for you too."

"Yeah right." Draya said sarcastically. "Anyways, hurry up with your shower, the beautician  and  her team are 10 minutes away. Don't  wanna keep them waiting."

"Ay ay captains, now would you leave so that i shower or not?" Avatia asked her mother  and friend.

****

Three hours later, Avatia  was  all set. Her makeup  artist  did an excellent  job and she looked like a goddess.  The hair stylist  also did her hair to perfection and  her nails  matched the theme  of  the  wedding, blue and white. The last thing was her wedding  gown.

"Are all the bridesmaids ready?" Grace asked Draya  who walked into the room in her eloquent royal blue gown . "You look like a princess  my dear."

Draya smiled. "All the girls are ready  and  eager to see Ava." By all the girls, Draya  was referring  the the four others friends  she and Avatia  had from high school. Draya then proceeded  to  spin. "Of course i look like a princess,  with the way I've  been waiting  for  this day, i deserve  the look."

Everyone  laughed  at the bubbly  girl who went and hugged  her bestfriend.  "I've  never  been  more  happy  for you, Kimmy. You're  finally  marrying  the man who brings out the best in  you."

Avatia  pulled  back a little. "You're gonna make me cry. But its worth it. I love you so much Draya. Thanks for always  being  there for me."

Grace smiled at the two. "That's  enough, love birds, now is time, for Avatia  to  be adorned  in  her dream gown."

Draya shifted and helped  the designer to wear Avatia's  wedding  dress. My oh my,  the beauty was just beyond explanation. Avatia  looked her best  in  the expensive, immaculate wedding gown.

 Avatia  looked her best  in  the expensive, immaculate wedding gown