Chapter 34

AVATIA'S POV

I sat quietly trying to calm my nerves by enjoying the view of the limo. It was so nice. Just like the jet. Classic and rich. I took out a bottle of water from the mini fridge and drank in order to ease my nerves but nothing seemed to work. I felt like crying. I had been sitting in here for about thirty minutes. The worst part of all this was that I didn't even have my phone. I could at least play some subway surf to distract me from over thinking. A few more minutes later, I felt the car pull to a stop and then my door was opened. I gulped and prayed silently before stepping out. The area was full of expensive cars and men and women who looked rich. I felt like the youngest in the place until I spotted a group of really young girls in bras and shorts. Out of nowhere, I heard his voice and almost jumped in fright."Focus Avatia." Where was he?

Shut up dummy, earpiece.

Yeah right.

"Walk straight to the guard holding the phone and call my name."

I looked at the door and indeed there was a tall scary looking man holding a phone against his ears. I nervously walked over to him and whispered Mr. Black's name. He looked me from head to toe then said something in Italian to his partner before looking at me again. "Go in straight, take the left stair case, Mr. De Luca is in the last room. The guards up there would take it from there."

I nodded and thanked them before entering the casino. My eyes widened. The place was super large and there were people playing poker and all. Naked girls walked up and down with drinks. One even offered me a drink but I declined politely.

"Are you shivering?" I heard his voice and almost jumped. He kept scaring me. "Act normally. Urghh." He groaned in frustration.

"I'm not shivering. And how do you expect me to act normally when you keep scaring me?" I asked lowly so that people won't think I was crazy.

"Yes you are, the camera keeps shaking. Just act normally."

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes. "You're so bossy." I muttered the last part to myself.

I heard him clear his throat and I knew it was because he heard what I said. I chuckled and continued with my journey to death. I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me. I looked up to see a man with grey hair smiling at me. He looked like he was fifty or more. "Mi amor, you look so sexy. Let's go to my suite already."

My eyes became wide as I understood what he was saying. I shook my head. "Uhh...no...no. I'm taken for the night already." I said the only thing that came to my mind and cringed at the thought. Ewww.

"Then we can have a threesome. Even better." He said triumphantly. Just then, a brunette called for him and he diverted his attention to her, I took that as my cue to get the hell away from him.

I heard Mr. Black laugh and if I wasn't so scared, I'll have melted. His laughter was food for the soul. He laughed seldomly and if he did, it means something was really funny. "What's so funny?" I asked, quite pissed.

"I really wish I could see your face when the man spoke of a threesome but I heard how your breathing increased. Bet you don't even know what a threesome is and to think you're 20...And I never knew you were taken for the night already. Hmmm.....poor man, he's gonna cry if he has to fuck you. You must be so boring in bed." He said pissing me off farther.

I rolled my eyes. This man was never going to change. "I'm 21" I said and I heard him gasp.

"Its even worse. A twenty one year old that knows nothing. You're so naïve."