Chapter 51

AVATIA'S POV

"I said take off your damn clothes!" Leo barked and I almost peed on myself. I'd never been this scared in my life. Even those moments when Dre tried to kill me were not as scary as this. With a gun pointed directly at me, Leo was hell bent on forcing himself on me. If only I knew this was gonna happen, I'd have accepted Dreidan. At least I loved him. But now, I'd be forced to give up my most priced possession in the worst way. My tears were uncontrollable and I was shivering like a lost kitten. Leo had untied me and made it clear to me that his men were outside in case I tried anything stupid.

I knelt before him as I cried. "Please Leo, I beg of you, don't do this to me. Please Leo. I know you're not a bad person. Where's the Leo I first got to meet? The kind friend I had. Please don't __"

"Shut the fuck up and strip already. Don't make me take off your clothes or else I'd hit you so bad while I do it." His eyes were red and the way he held the gun, it was as if one wrong move I make would result to him killing me on the spot.

I had no choice. There were men outside who also planned on raping me. They were armed. Leo had a gun and knife and I didn't know how to fight. I was trapped so bad. He took a dangerous step towards me and I shivered even more.

"I really don't want to hurt you because you're one of the nicest people I know of. But I need to do it so as to break the useless piece of junk. Dreidan killed my wife. He killed Liya. I was going to marry her but he fucked her and killed her. It broke me so much Avatia. She was a good person. Wouldn't even hurt a fly. That's why I decided to make him suffer. It's my little way of revenge. He can't take away my happiness and be happy. So I ask you calmly, take off your clothes and stop crying. I'd be gentle because I know it's your first time." He said to my face and I couldn't be more wrong. He was high on drugs. I'd gotten this same smell when I caught Dre taking drugs. Oh my God. Please help me. He brought the gun to my lip, and whispered..."Now. Before I do something you would regret"

With tears rolling down my pink cheeks, I slowly reached for the zip behind my dress and pulled it down. The prayers that went through my head at the moment were unending. I needed a miracle. If I ever get to survive this, I'd probably be a nun. I didn't have the courage to pull down the dress and so I held it tight to my body.

Dreidan where are you?

Please help me. I don't know what I'd do if you do not come.

"Good girl, now pull down the dress." He ordered with a smug smile that made me nauseous. "And be fast Avatia. I hate waiting." He added with the gun still pointed at me.

This is it Avatia, you turned down Dreidan's offer only to fall into the hands of Leo. Nice catch.

I breathe in and out, wiped my nostrils with the back of my hands, and slowly, yet painfully pulled down my dress.

*****

DREIDAN'S POV

I returned back to the studio with a new bottle of Jack Daniels just to find my phone continously buzzing. I picked it up and there were 23 missed calls from Jade and 7 messages. It must be something important so I call her back. She picked up almost immediately. "What's wrong Ja__"

"Dreidan, it's Avatia, she's gonna get killed." She said panicking and I almost choked on my saliva.

"What? How? Why?" I asked as I hurriedly put my shirt and picked up my car key, heading straight to my garage. "Answer me Jade."

I heard her rugged breathing. "Its Leo. Meet me at the address I'm going to send to you now. And be fast. Avatia needs you and she needs you now." I heard her sniff and I guess she was about to cry. "I'm really sorry Dre. Just meet me and I'd explain everything later."

I had no fucking clue about what she was saying. My main concern was about Avatia. And Leo? It better not be what I'm thinking. I ended the call and called Roberto. "Get the men ready and come meet me at the address I'd send to you."

****

WRITER'S POV

Poor Avatia was crying her eyes out as she slowly pulled down her dress to reveal her gorgeous tanned body. She'd never been this terrified. She just couldn't believe that she was going to loose her virginity like this. And to Leo who she thought was her friend but turned out to be a monster.

Leo smiled and licked his lips. "Just as I imagined it to be. You look fucking good, little one. Now take off your bra. And of course, those sexy panties." Leo said as his eyes darted through the beauty's body. He really was persistent and above all, high on Marijuana.

Avatia just couldn't control her tears. "Please Leo. Forgive me. Spare me, I beg of you."

This made the junkie really angry as he was already impatient and ready to fuck the girl. Before he knew it, he'd slapped her so hard, making her fall down and hitting her head on the chair, in the process. "I told you to just shut up and undress right?" He asked but the poor girl was in so much pain already. Psychologically and now physically. He bent over and unhooked her bra, turning her so she could face him.

Avatia cried so hard and tried to push him away. This only angered him, causing him to hit her even more. She fought, scratched and kicked but to no avail. Leo was hell bent on penetrating her. Her heart was breaking so bad.

Why did she even go to Dreidan's house? She would just have stayed home as her best friend had suggested. If only she knew.

Before her mind could process anything, Leo smashed his lips on hers, in a forceful kiss, pinning her hands above her head in a tight grip. It was disgusting as hell. She felt his hand go down to her thighs and shift her underwear to the side. This was really happening. He was about to do what Dreidan did to her. He was going to start with his fingers first.

But then something happened. Her prayer was answered. It was like a miracle, or so she thought. The door flew open and one of the men came in. The fury in Leo's eyes could kill someone. "The fuck is wrong with you, punk ass?"

The man's eyes widened at the scene before him but he quickly ignored it. "We're surrounded boss. Dreidan Mochino's men are here. We need to act fast"

Avatia's heart leapt with joy and fear. But she was still crying from shock.

Leo quickly got off her and adjusted his pants. He turned to the man. "Lock her up in the freezer. Just the way she is. The earlier she freezes up, the better."

The poor girls eyes widened. What the hell was that? The huge guy walked over to her, carried her regardless of the fact that she was stark naked and walked away. He was heading straight to the giant freezer.

Avatia screamed and screamed and screamed but it was useless. Leo's warehouse was just too big for her voice to be heard by Dreidan's men. Plus she was too small to fight the huge man no matter how many punches she threw at him. How could someone be this heartless?

There was another man by the freezing room who opened the door once he saw his partner carry the girl. Just as Leo had said, the man threw Avatia in the giant freezer with the help of his friend, and locked her in it. Increasing the temperature and leaving.

Avatia screamed and begged but her voice could not be heard from outside. The cold was unbearable and she was naked. She cried and cried. And prayed and prayed. And as time flew, her eyes started failing her and soon enough, the poor girl's body lost consciousness.

_____________________________

A moment of silence for Avatia😭😭.... Leo is such a monster. And Jade? And Dreidan?

Vote if you can't wait for the next chapter.