Chapter 76

WELCOME  BACK GUYS!
WRITER'S  POV

"Oh my God, you slut! You guys did it in the pool? Shit! Unbelievable! And to think  yesterday  was your first time. You can't  even walk properly  and......"

Avatia  had to cut Draya off. "Goodness , would you shut up? I'm  having a headache. I need rest."

Kenny shook his head. "Non non, no rest for you missy. Can't  believe  you had so much pleasure  on your first night. My first night was so fucking  boring and worst of all, I've  never been fucked in a pool, yet you were. I'm  so pissed."

Draya  nodded.  "For the first time, i agree with you. I'm  so pissed. She's  had so much pleasure. I'm  jealous."

Avatia  looked at both of them in awe, added to the fact that she was exhausted, her friends were not even helping  out. She shook her head and stood up to go and get milk. "You both are crazy. I regret ever telling  you  guys what went down."

"Well bitch you already  said it, so deal with it." Draya yelled. "Gawd, you're  so lucky. I wish my first was  like that."

Avatia walked back with a glass of milk. "I wish your first time was like that too, baby. Anyways,  Dreidan  is inviting  us, as in, you guys and I,  over  to his mansion, for dinner."

Both Kenny and Draya gasped. "Really? When?" Both asked in unison.

Avatia  nodded. "Yes. Really.  And its tonight. He just wants to get to know you all. My mom and grandma  would also be there. I'm  really  excited  to see your reaction  when you guys see the mansion. Its so huge and nice."

"That's  the best news I've  heard today. You know what, lemme go  get ready, we're already running late." Kenny the 'drama queen', said excitedly, looking at the time which read 2PM.

Avatia  laughed.  "We're  not going until 7PM,  so calm down.  Anyways, i need my beauty rest, so you can actually  go get ready. Dray, go get ready  too."

Draya  laughed. "Of course , you'll  be tired, you were thoroughly  fucked last night. I'll  go with Kenny.  Get some rest, 'princess'." Draya teased.

Draya was almost out of the door when she turned and asked. "You said we're  going  with your mom and grandma.  Have you spoken  to them already?"

Avatia  nodded. "Yes. I already did. And they're  coming."

Draya  danced happily. "Good news, Dreidan's  gon be meeting his in-laws for the second time. Is it just me or are those wedding bells and songs outside i hear?"

Avatia  just laughed.  "Shut  up and  get out."

*****

Time passed by in a blur and soon, it was time to go to the mansion. Poor Avatia could not even get  some  sleep  because  her friends  kept disturbing  with questions  like;

Is this dress good for such an outing?

How nice is his house, so i can know  if i need to rush to the mall and get a different  outfit.

Are we having  French  or  Italian  food?  I hope there's caviar though.

Avatia  was  beyond irritated  with  their questions that she gave up on her sleep. "You guys drive me crazy. Wear whatever  it is you want  to  wear and how the hell am I  supposed  to  know  what  we're  eating?" She said angrily.

That caused them to shut up. So in peace and quiet,  they all got ready  and  drove to Grace's  house to pick up Grace and Avatia's  grandmother.