Chapter 75

I am thankful to you all for still reading my work. I know others backed out a long time ago but you guys are still here and i appreciate it😭❤ I'm also thankful for 200,000 views. Our book is progressing. Please lets try to recomend this book to others...yeah?

Anyways...back to more smut🙈🤤

______________________________________

WRITER'S POV

Avatia could not fathom all the pleasure that coursed through her veins and entire body. She had never felt like that in her entire life. All thoughts of her being naked before Dreidan was forgotten and all she wanted was more of that kind of pleasure.

Dreidan on his part had waited for this moment for a long time. Yes, he'd had his fair share of women in life. Then when Nevaeh came, he stopped and focused on her. After Nevaeh, he focused on Jade but she too was gone. However, he had been craving for Avatia from the very beginning and her splendid body beat everyone else's. Her taste and smell were pure heavenly.

He unbuckled his belt and one way or the other, Avatia helped him to take of his trousers, living him only in his boxers. He kneeled before her and she was shocked at the bulge before her eyes. Dreidan groaned, leaned over and kissed her lips, caressing her body in the process. He kissed her so much that his dick hurt from too much suspension. He had to make use of it, but only if Avatia was ready. His lips reluctantly moved from her lips to her neck and to her breast, where he sucked on both with undivided attention. "You're so beautiful, princess. Perfect actually. I want to kill myself right now. I want to make sweet passionate love to you, and i feel so stupid for forgetting to stash my drawer with condoms." He said as he kissed her body. He then pulled backwards and shut his eyes tightly, in frustration. "I feel like shooting myself right now."

Avatia could see the pains in his eyes. Of course Draya told her to use protection for her own safety. The girl was anticipating another breathtaking orgasm and could not believe Dreidan was about to stop. "Are you...you know...clean?" She asked in a low tone.

Dreidan looked into her eyes, not believing she was reconsidering. He nodded. "I swear i am. I always had protected sex except with Ney, and she was clean too. After her, it was back to protected sex."

Avatia looked at him through her lashes. "Fine then, I believe you." She said in a low tone and kissed him. Her hands gently pulled down his boxers and when she opened her eyes to see, she gasped. This was her first time of seeing a dick in reality aside from the time of reproduction class back in high school. Gawd, maybe reconsidering was a bad idea. The dick before her eyes was extremely large and long. The boxers did a great job of keeping it in. Was that 8 inches? And the size looked like it was fatter than her wrist. Would it fit in?

Dreidan who had been watching her fascination, chuckled. "Its gon fit in perfectly, baby." He told her as if he was reading her thoughts. "If you keep looking at me that way, I'm gon fuck you so bad."

Avatia smiled and slowly raised her hand to touch it. Not only was it big and large, it was also rock hard. Jeez, it felt so good. Dreidan shut his eyes tightly and groaned. "Fuck, baby, that feels so damn good."

Avatia blushed at his language. Plus she was confused because she was doing nothing, only holding his dick.

"I personally love being blowed, but I'll save that for later. Right now, please let me make love to you." He begged as if it pained him. He gently pushed her to the bed, kissing her lips. His hands worked their way to her pussy, feeling how wet it was. When he noticed it was wet but not as he wanted, he kissed downwards and when he arrived at his destination, he kissed even more, sucking and fucking at the same time so it would be wet enough and easy for penetration.