Chapter 50

Yayyyyy....finally, we've reached 50 chapters. I'm gonna try my best to finish this story by the end of this month so that I can focus on my other books.

Enough with me...just read and enjoy already...by the way, I missed you guys so much.

______________________________

AVATIA'S POV

Oh my God, am I going to loose my virginity today? I don't think I'm prepared, but he says he's not willing to let me go. What do I do?

I feel his lips on my neck and he bites it a little make me moan without thinking. Goodness, the things he makes me feel. But I have to stop him because I don't think I'm ready. Call me old school or a prude but I believe in romance. I need to be sure he loves me just as much as I love him. I want my first time to be really romantic, like we start with a candlelight dinner, then we dance, go to a dimly lit, rose scented room with roses all over....you know what I mean? The kind of first sex every girl wants, not just sex because he wants it and definitely not friends with benefits kind of sex. So I do the right thing. I gently push him off me and stand up, adjusting my dress. He looks at me as if he can't believe I stopped him. I scratch my forehead out of nervousness. "I'm really sorry Dre, as much as I want this, I'm not ready for it. We're not even in a relationship and this is the first time I'm seeing you after weeks. I really don't want to be a...what's the word Kenny always call?" I trailed off, trying to remember the word my cousin always use.

"Cock blocker?" He asked, raising his brows.

I blushed and nodded. "Yeah...that. I'm sorry but I hope you understand. How about we eat the cake instead?" I asked, trying not to make things awkward.

He scratched his forehead and then picked up his almost empty bottle of whiskey and poured the remaining content in his mouth. "Leave."

My eyes widened. "Huh?"

He didn't look at me. "I said you should leave before I do something silly."

Girl you better get your ass out of this house. You know how crazy this dude can be. Plus he's been drinking.

I slowly picked up my purse. "Okayyyy. Have a nice day. Happy birthday, Mr. Black." And with a heavy heart, I walked out of the room. I low key thought that he was going to rush after me, telling me he doesn't want me to leave but who am I kidding? This is not a romance novel. This is real life with a stone cold hearted guy.

I felt frustrated with the turn out of things but maybe it's for the best. I walked out of the house and then the long drive way. The huge guard at the gate gave me a mocking look and though I really wanted to stick out my tongue to him, I refrained from doing so. I just ignored him and started walking since there was no cab in sight. I'd not even walked for five minutes when out of nowhere, I felt someone cover my mouth and nose with a cloth. I tried to fight back but then, everything went black.

*****

DREIDAN'S POV

I kept looking at the cake Avatia had baked and I don't know why, but I felt bad for sending her away. I shouldn't be feeling this way but there's just something about her that makes me feel terrible whenever I hurt her. I looked at my empty bottle. I definitely need another one. This day cannot be about Avatia. It's about Nevaeh and I. I need more whiskey to wipe away thoughts of Avatia. I sent her away because if she stayed, I think I would have forced myself on her. I needed to fuck her so bad, and the fact that she tasted so good was not helping either. I have to forget about her for today. As I stood up to go get more whiskey, my phone beeped with the entry of a new message. The fuck is wrong with Raoul? I said I don't want visitors. I know he just wants to tell me Avatia wants to come back in and since I'm trying to forget about her, I ignore the message and head out of the studio.