Chapter 56

DREIDAN'S POV

I missed her soft blue orbs. I missed her blonde hair. I missed her rosy lips. I missed her tiny frame. I missed her stubbornness. I missed her unending questions. I missed her. Real bad. Who would have thought that I, the great Dreidan Mochino Vaughn would sit on his bed in misery, missing a small 21 years old girl? The pang of loneliness was just too much.

It's been two weeks now. I need to see her. I don't think I can take anymore of this. I even traveled to Italy to try and forget about the situation but who was I kidding? Being far away from her was just punishment. Christmas passed by and I felt bad that she could not celebrate it because of me. Yes, she was still in her comatose state. And I was the fucking cause.

I needed to see her. As I thought of ways to get to her without bumping into her mother, an idea popped into my mind. I walked to Alessandro's room and knocked before getting in. "Man, I need your help."

He looked up from his laptop and I knew from the sounds I was getting that he was watching porn. "Not now son, I'm busy."

I sighed and shut the laptop. "You can watch that another time. I need your help now."

He groaned. "What do you need?"

"You know my situation with Grace. I can't go see Avatia and I'm tired of hearing the doctors report on her condition. I actually want to see her, not hear about her."

He cocked his eyebrows. "So...you want to go there undercover?"

I shook my head. "Hell no, I'm to big to be sneaking around. I want you to go there and set up cameras. I need you to do that today."

He looked at me in disbelieve. "So you actually stopped my show to tell me to set up cameras? Do I look like a fucking worker? Get some punk ass dude to set it up for you."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Right now, you're the only one I can trust to do a good job. Help me out man, you promised."

He huffed. "Fine, pussy. But I'm taking that brand new Ferrari as payment."

My eyes widened. "The hell you won't. You already have your own cars."

He shrugged. "Then I better get back to my video." He said opening his laptop again.

"Fine. You can have it. Now get your ass up and go to the hospital. Remember. No one has to recognize you there. And don't do anything stupid Alessandro. Just discreetly set up the cameras and come back."

He punched the air. "Hell yeah, one new sex box added to my list."

"What? You want to turn my expensive car into a sex box?" I couldn't believe him.

He raised his brows. "Its gonna be my car anyways, you got any problem with that?"

"Whatever. Just go now."

*****

WRITER'S POV

Alessandro walked into the hospital, with a proud smirk on his lips,  going straight to the doctors office. That new car was the bomb and he sure as hell was going to do a great job to get it. He already had a plan in mind.

The ladies couldn't help but stare at the tall and drop dead gorgeous young man. Ohh....he screamed sex god, and indeed, he was one. He looked so yummy and muscular. The hunk flashed his charming smile at the ladies and believe me, got a few numbers in a span of less than ten minutes.

When he reached the doctors office, he walked in without knocking. The old man was furious. "Why would you get into my office like that, young man?" The doctor asked in his thick British accent.