EPILOGUE

WRITER'S POV

Poor Avatia  had a rough  pregnancy.  Her first trimester was so bad  in such a way that she spent almost all her days in the hospital. The doctors feared that she would  loose the baby. Dreidan  had never been more worried.  He showed her all the love in the world and was so supportive.

No one could believe that  the almighty Dreidan Vaughn would  be such a good and caring husband. Obviously,  the spaceship trip to the moon was  pushed  to the next year as Avatia  could not go due to her pregnancy.

During the ecography, Dreidan, held her hands and kissed  it throughout.  Tears even formed in his eyes when the doctor showed them the tiny image of their baby girl. Avatia's love for Dreidan grew even more and she was sure he would be the best father to their children.

Both had decided on the name of their daughter. Darla Ria Vaughn. Dreidan had given Avatia  the privilege to  choose the name.

Draya was ecstatic when she heard the future  Vaughn had her middle name....Ria.

Kenny was obviously so jealous that the baby was not named after him, but he was ready to spoil the little princess with the best gifts.

Alessandro who no one expected  to be so happy about a baby was the happiest man. He could not wait to carry his niece. He already  bought all the best toys for her.

Grace was so ready for her grandchild. She already  did a whole lot of shopping  for the baby.

Marietta was more than happy to be a great-grandmother.

Every one was so eager and excited  to  see the baby. Ohh, the unborn baby was already loved very much by everyone.  Of course, Dreidan and Avatia's baby would be gorgeous. The two had the best genes.

A nursery was already set up for the baby. Dreidan and Avatia  did not hire an interior designer for it. They did it themselves.  They set up the nursery with so much love and joy.

 They made such a cute young couple and both couldn't wait to hold their baby girl in their arms

They made such a cute young couple and both couldn't wait to hold their baby girl in their arms. There was a night  when Avatia  sat in the nursery with a book in her hands, reading  happily for her unborn child. When Dreidan came into the room, he smiled at his beautiful wife with a protruding belly and said. "You know, I've always  found you to be the prettiest woman. But there's nothing more beautiful than my beautiful pregnant wife. You're drop dead gorgeous my queen. I love you so much and i can't wait  to show our unborn baby that same love."

Avatia had shed tears because everyday, the love she had for Dreidan just kept increasing.

A month later,  as said, Avatia  put to birth. Dreidan held her arms throughout the labour and it broke his heart to see his Avatia cry in so much pain. But at the end, when they heard their baby girl's first cry, all the pain was forgotten.

Everyone was  so happy and there was obviously going to be a grand party to welcome  the newest Vaughn. When Avatia  carried her baby in her arms in front of everyone, sitting on  the hospital bed with Dreidan by her side, she made a decision  no one could believe. She looked at her baby whom everyone was calling 'baby Darla'  and said. "No, i have a better name for our baby." She said and looked into Dreidan's eyes.  "Our baby would be called, Nevaeh Ria Vaughn.

Everyone was speechless. Most especially,  Dreidan. He could not believe his ears. Did his wife just name their baby after his ex? "Excuse me, did you just say Nevaeh?"

Avatia smiled and nodded. "Yes. Nevaeh. The inverse  of  Heaven. Plus she has the names of two very important people in our lives."

If there was a way that Dreidan's heart could explode with more joy and love, it would. His love for his wife multiplied  by 1000. "You're  an angel, Avatia. I love you so much." He said and kissed his wife.

****

As the days passed, little Nevaeh grew prettier and prettier. She was such a bubbly little girl and her father spoiled her with everything. In fact, everyone spoiled her. She would never lack anything.

She inherited her fathers black hair and her mothers long lashes

She inherited her fathers black hair and her mothers long lashes. Her pink lips  and blue eyes came from Avatia while she had Dreidan's nose. She was just so beautiful and her name reflected her behavior. She was really  a child from the heavens.

One evening,  while Avatia was breastfeeding her, Dreidan walked into  the room and just like when Avatia was pregnant,  he spoke up. "You know, i always thought  there was nothing more beautiful than my pregnant wife, but thats a lie. Cause there's nothing more beautiful than watching your beautiful wife breastfeed your beautiful baby. You both are God sent."

****

The couple lived in peace and harmony with  their cute daughter and after three years, Avatia got pregnant again. Little Nevaeh was so happy to be an older sister. Avatia gave birth to a  baby boy who was named Nigel Adams Vaughn. With the name Nigel meaning Noble.

Ohh, Avatia and Dreidan had such lovely kids. They were blessed beyond doubt.

And Dreidan would always love the name Adams because that was where he met his princess. THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS.

               THE END💝

_______________________________________

I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ALL READ MY WORK. WE'VE COME TO THE END OF THIS BOOK😭😭AND I'LL MISS ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS I RECEIVED. I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD, WITH IT BEING TOO CLICHE AND STUFF, BUT YOU NEVER GAVE UP ON ME. FOR THAT, I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL 😭💝THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 🙏💖

I HAVE OTHER BOOKS LIKE FOR THE LOVE OF DAHLIA  AND  THE SEDUCTRESS.  PLEASE DO WELL TO CHECK  THEM OUT AND FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES. PLEASE DO RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS TO OTHERS.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THINGS TO TELL ME, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME AND DM ME.

AS WELL AS FOLLOW ME ON;

INSTAGRAM - TH3LLMA.

SNAPCHAT  - ATH3LMA82

WHATSAPP - I'LL GIVE OUT MY NUMBER ONLY TO THOSE WHO ASK FOR IT PRIVATELY.

BYE GUYS....IF YOU WANT MORE OF MY WORK, CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS AFTER THIS.