Chapter 77

We're drawing closer and closer to the end😫😫 anyways...

WRITER'S POV

_____________________________________

After another long and passionate night full of good sex, both Avatia and Dreidan layed down, panting slowly. "As usual, that was amazing. You're amazing princess. You complete me."

Avatia smiled and looked at him. "And you complete me too. I love you Dre, very much. Who would have thought we would ever reach this stage. You were so annoying from the very beginning. "

Dreidan chuckled. "You were the annoying one, missy. You even stuck out your tongue at me. Who does that?"

Avatia laughed out loud. "You almost ran me over, mister. And you had the nerve to call me a kid."

"But you are a kid. At least you looked like and still looks like one." Dreidan teased and kissed her lips. "My beautiful baby."

"I can't believe its been two years already. You were technically the first person i knew in New York and we met in the worst way. You got me fired from my job, gave me another job, got me into trouble, took me to Italy and back, then the horrible experience, then i left for Texas and came back, then we started dating. And above all, I'll be graduating tomorrow. The main reason why I moved here. I really can't believe this. This has been the most complicated two years of my life, yet, the best." Avatia said, looking at the ceiling and getting lost in her own thoughts. "Just the best."

"Maybe I've never told you this, but I'm so proud of you. Irregardless of all the things you've been through, especially because of me, you're still graduating with honours tomorrow. You're as smart as you're beautiful. And as stubborn as you're innocent." Dreidan told her seriously. "You're one of a kind."

Avatia giggled. "Smart and beautiful, yes. But stubborn, no. I'm not. And as for innocent...." she burst out laughing. "You took away my innocence a long time ago, sir. How can i be innocent when you give me dick for breakfast?"

Dreidan burst out laughing too. "But you give me pussy for dinner. Its only fair we feed each other."

"You're a case, sweetheart."

Dreidan pulled her closer and kissed her. "And you're my lawyer. You solve me each time."

Avatia giggled again. "Since when did you become this cheesy?"

"Since I met you. By the way, are you excited for tomorrow?"

Avatia sat up and turned to face him, using the white duvet to cover her naked body. "Of course i am. Thats why i came to New York, remember? To get myself that degree. And thats how i met you. So of course I'm excited. I can't believe Draya and I will be done with school tomorrow. We're getting that dream degree Dre. All my hardwork has been crowned with success. I've never been more proud of myself."

"I know baby. And I'm proud of you."

Avatia smiled down at him. "I hope tomorrow comes with so much blessings and joy for me."

Dreidan who had been looking at her with so much admiration smiled back. "Its also going to come with so much love."

"What do you mea..."

She wasn't able to finish her statement as Dreidan pulled her into a passionate kiss. "You ask too many questions."

****

There were no other finer girls than Avatia and Draya in the graduation hall. Their make up was on point and their gowns were exceptionally pretty. And to top it all, both were graduating with honours. Dreidan, Grace, Marietta (Avatia's grandmother), Kenny, Conrad (Draya's boyfriend) and Draya's father were all proud of the two girls. It was such a bright day.