Chapter 45

DREIDAN'S POV

I pushed myself deeper into Jade's sweet and tight pussy. I wanted to convince myself that the person beneath me was Avatia. Fuck it, I couldn't forget all what her mom told me when I dropped her off.

Thanks for the help Mr. Mochino, but you're a bad man. A horrible person.

I went deeper, harder, faster. Jade screamed in pleasure. Avatia's been owing me some punishment and this was the only way I could think of, to punish her. Fuck Jade senseless. Fuck her till I feel like I'm fucking Avatia. Ever since I kissed her, it's been impossible to sleep without having wet dreams.

You're a dangerous man and your world is far away from that of my daughter. Why did you involve her in your mess of a life?

"Arghh....Dre just like that. More dick pleaseeeee. Mhmmm....Yeah....ohhh...." Jade kept moaning and I made myself believe it was Avatia. I wanted to punish her for all the things her mom said to me.

I pulled out of Jade and made her sit on all fours, her big butt in front of my hard throbbing dick. Without thinking twice, I slammed into her and got a high pitched scream. "Fuck Dre. You're so damn good. The best I've ever had... Arghhh....harder...."

I slammed harder. Avatia you feel so good on my cock.

I don't want my daughter getting into more trouble because of you. You've endangered her life already. You've done the only thing you're good at. Hurting people.

I fucked Jade's pussy like an angry animal. I couldn't get the hurtful look on Avatia's face, when her mom spoke, out of my mind. She was not happy. Grace fucking hurt my girls feelings.

I continued pounding into Jade. "Ahhhh....pl..please Dre, it's getting too much, sl..slow down."

And as her mother, I'm asking  you to stay away from her. Stay away from my Avatia. There's no place for a man like you in her world. You're not good for my little girl.

Fuck you Grace. Fuck you so much. I slammed into Jade continously. I was going to cum soon. I'll have to fuck Avatia as soon as possible. I won't be able to keep passing her punishment onto Jade. With one last thrust, I came and with Jade's screaming, I knew she came as well.

Fuck it. I need to have you Avatia. And I need to have you as soon as possible. Fuck whatever your mom says.

*****

AVATIA'S POV

It broke my heart to see mommy crying. But it was even worse listening to her tell Dreidan he was never going to be good enough for me. I mean it's bad enough that he's already been through so much in life. True, he was the reason for our present predicament but I've seen him try to get us out of it. I've seen him try and promise to protect me. I knew that deep down in the monster everyone saw Dreidan to be, he was a good man and his poor heart was begging to be loved.

"You shouldn't have talked to him that way, mom." I said calmly when she released me from her bear hug.

To be honest, I expected to tell her I missed her and all, so it came as a shock to both of us when I said that.

A hurtful look flashed through her eyes and a tear slipped out. "Sweetheart is that all you can say to me? I'm your mom and it's not my fault if I worry sick about you. I just want you to be safe. I don't want you mingling with people of his status." She said, sobbing.

But still.

I became mad at myself. Why was my heart doing the thinking, instead of my mind. Mom is right. Everything she's saying is for my own good. "I know mom. I know you only want the best for me. I missed you so much mom. Tell me everything that happened."

She held my face in her warm hands and looked into my eyes, lovingly. I missed her so much. Missed her cooking, our bonding time, her warm blue eyes. Everything. I missed everything about my mom. "I'll tell you everything later, for now, I just want you to shower, because I don't know what that man has been doing to you, then you come downstairs and have dinner. I'll call Kenny and Draya to let them know that you're back." She said as she wiped away her tears.

I wiped mine as well, nodded and went to my room. Once I shut the door behind me, I looked around. My room was spotless. "Oh roomy room. Don't think I didn't miss you too. I missed you so much." I said aloud as I plopped down on my bed.

I miss you too Mr. Black. I wonder how I'm going to cope without seeing your handsome arrogant self? Especially now that I've gotten used to seeing it.

I showered and wore my biggest night gown and flip flops. As I thought about everything that had happened, I knew I couldn't blame mom for everything she said to Dre. She wasn't expecting to see me today. Hell she wasn't expecting to see me with Dre. I know she did her personal research and found out that Dreidan Mochino was the very own Dreidan Vaughn. Head of the Italian mafia. It really wasn't her fault.

Even though I knew that what she did was for my own safety, I couldn't help but worry about Dreidan. I saw a huge change in his demeanor when mom spoke to him outside. He looked so sad, so mad, so pissed off. But above all, he looked broken. I wish I was there to comfort him.

I looked at my reflection. How had things turned out this way? If someone told me two months ago that all this would be happening to me, I'd have laughed so hard, but life's not always the way we expect it to be.

******

WRITER'S POV

While Dreidan screwed Jade, and Avatia had dinner with her mom, the real master mind behind Grace's kidnap sat fuming. He'd seen how Dreidan looked at Avatia. The warm look he always gave that little bitch, Neveah.

"You don't deserve to be happy Vaughn, hell, no one who makes you happy deserves to be alive." The angry man said to himself as he sipped the wine in his glass.

He had an evil grin on his face. "Poor Avatia, so naïve like the other one. Bet it's gonna be fun to fuck you hard, then chop off your throat."

He chuckled as he stared at the blank walls of his house. "I bet killing you would break that punks heart even more. It's always fun to watch him suffer. Wait for what's about to fall on you Vaughn. Just wait for it. Mother fucker."

____________________________