Chapter 74

Welcome Back Guys!

This is a smutty chapter, so read at your own risk.

___________________________________

WRITER'S POV

Avatia blushed and looked at Dreidan through her lashes. He approached her and pulled her into a warm hug, enjoying the smell of her hair shampoo. "You're breathtaking, princess. I'm sorry i couldn't come pick you up earlier, i had to come here and make sure everything is perfect for a perfect date with the perfect person."

Avatia looked into his eyes and smiled. "Its fine. Being with you now is everything. By the way, white really suits you. Better than black, if i might add." She teased.

He chuckled, leading her to the table and pulling out her seat. She sat down and he went to his own seat. The stars shone so bright as if they were paid to shine and Dreidan could still not believe that all the beauty before him was real. She was surreal. "You're so beautiful."

His gorgeous date smiled. "Thank you, handsome."

They both burst out laughing. "That's cheesy as fuck. By the way, I ordered food from the French cuisine. " He said, then the door of the elevator opened, with two waitresses coming out with trays of delicious food and Avatia moaned at the aroma. "Don't moan now, princess. Save it for later." He said and winked, causing the girl to blush even more.

The waitresses came and served them. Dreidan even spoke French to one of them and Avatia felt her lingerie get slightly damp from his accent. She had to shut her legs tight as she watched the words roll of his lips. That was just how hot his voice was. Dreidan noticed Avatia's body language and dismissed the servants.

"Princess..." He called out with raised eyebrows and an evil smirk. "Is everything alright?"

Avatia adjusted and picked up her cutlery. "Of course, Dre."

Dreidan smirked even more. "If you say so, honey. Lets eat."

A few minutes into the food, Avatia moaned again. "This is really good. "

Dreidan fought the urge to stand up and kiss her with the way she was moaning. "If you find this so delicious, wait for your dessert then, you'll be speechless."

Avatia smiled. "Thank you Dreidan."

"Anything for the woman i love. I still have to give you the world, baby. Give you the finest things in life."

Avatia smiled at the thought of him being so sweet, but her smile slowly faded as a thought crossed her mind.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did i say something offensive?" Dreidan asked, worry etched in his voice.

Avatia looked away. "Do you really love me?"

"Of course baby. I do. You mean the world to me. I love every single thing about you. I love every inch of you, Avatia. Why would you even ask that? Don't you feel like i love you?" Dreidan felt sad as he spoke. Was Avatia about to cut him off?

Avatia turned and looked into his eyes, then looked at her palms. "I've been thinking, what if I'm only a replacement? What if I'm only a substitute lover for you? It crossed my mind that you're probably just using me to move on from Nevaeh whom you love so much. I'm sorry but thats how i feel." She said with a sad pout.

Dreidan stared deeply. Maybe he had compared her so much with Nevaeh and now, she felt insecure. Yes, he loved Nevaeh, still does though, but she was dead and gone already. Despite the fact that she and Avatia had so much in common, they were still different from each other and now that he loved Avatia, it was a whole new feeling. A whole new beginning. A whole new kind of love that he would never trade for anything. So Avatia was wrong. He wasn't using her to get over Nevaeh who had been dead for years.