the bastard named Jaune Black

Jaune was left on his fathers door step, his older sister Joan found him, his father knew that the boy was his but it wasn't his wifes, Jonathan Arc was a noble knight and huntsmen, but he cheated on his wife a year ago, he didn't remember a damn thing about what the woman looked like, or even her name, but this was his bastard son. He told his family that he was going to leave it out in the woods for the Beowolvs to take him, but Jonathan's wife, Elizabeth Arc said that he would do no such thing, and that they would raise the boy.

Jaune was twelve years old now. He played in the fields, with Joan, and his other 3 sisters, Jasmin, Jamie, and Kate. The four older sisters loved Jaune like their own full blooded brother. It was time for dinner and the Arcs were having guest's over for dinner but jaune was not allowed to sit with the family, he father didn't want his bastard in front of his friends and other family, Jaune grabbed the wooden sword that Joan made for him and he began to hit a dummy, he hit it over and over again, just like Joan had teached him. Jaune wanted to be like his father, so Joan taught him how to fight while Jamie taught him how to block and defend against other and different types of weapons, and Kate taught him about the history of the world. As he was fighting the dummy he was stopped when a voice interrupted his fight "is he dead yet kid?" Asked a woman in a White slim dress, she had white hair and blue eyes, "who are you?" Asked Jaune "I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm Willow Schnee" she held out her hand and jaune shook it, "I'm Jaune Black" jaune said back "Jaune black? But aren't you Jonathan's son?" Asked willow, "I am, but Mrs. Arc is not my mother...Im a bastard" jaune told Willow, she looked at him "so was it Elizabeth's idea for you not to join the family table?" Willow asked "no, it was my Father's, he thought it be rude for a bastard like me to around noble huntsmen and huntresses" Jaune told Willow, Willow looked at the boy, "well your doing a find job swinging that sword, how old are you?" Willow asked Jaune "12, why do you ask?" "Well at the rate your going you'll be a fine huntsman" Willow said as she walked away, "I hope to see you one day Jaune Black, and I hope you become a great fighter and I hope your family gives you their last name" she said entering the house. Jaune continued to swing his sword until he heard a girl walk out if the house, she sat down on a tree stump and looked at the sky, Jaune looked at her, she had blonde hair but brighter then his, she had them in pigtails, Jaune walked to her and put his sword down, "are you ok?" He asked the girl, she looked at him and she nodded "I'm ok, just a bit lonely, there's no other kids my age to hangout with" she said "I'm Jaune, Jaune Black, and I get where your coming from, there's not a lot of kids here my age that I can be around with, there's just my sisters" "why aren't in their with then?" The girl asked, "I'm their half brother, my father is their father but I have a different mother, I'm what you call a bastard" jaune told her "that's just stupid! Your father should love you no matter what! Even if you are not part of his family" she told Jaune, "yeah, but Mrs. Arc and my sisters love me, so that's nice" "yeah I guess it is" "I never got your name by the way?" Jaune asked her "oh! sorry! I'm-" but before she could say anything Jaune was thrown away from the girl by his father "what did I say about talking to the guest bastard!" Jaune's father yelled "i-i'm sorry da-" but jaune was punched in the stomach and he fell and barfed, "Jaune!" Yelled the girl and she ran back inside to get help "get up! Get up you damn bastard!" Jonathan arc kept yelling, soon every one from the party ran outside to stop Jonathan from hurting Jaune, "Jonathan stop!" Cried Elizabeth as the tried to hold back her husband but he pushed her away, then two men tackled Jonathan "don't let him go James!" Cried a blonde haired woman "I'm trying!" James said "stay on him port!" Cried a green haired man "Jonathan stop this at once!" Cried the man known as port "I'll kill you! You here me bastard! I'll kill you!" Yelled Jonathan as he looked at Jaune. Jaune was so scared he ran into the forest, "Jaune! Stop!" Cried Joan, but jaune didn't. He ran faster, and faster he looked back to see if he was being chased by his father but he then tripped and fell down a small cliff and into a river. Jaune blacked out and floated down the river.

Jaune woke up in a small room, on a bed. He looked around and saw that he appeared to be in some type of tent, he also noticed that the blanket and pillow were made out of animal fur. He looked around and saw a small girl with short hair, next to a woman who wore a Grimm like mask. Jaune jumped away and the woman looked at the boy, "easy their kid, we're not going to hurt you" said the woman "vernal get the boy a drink and some food" she told the little girl and she nodded and left the tent, "I'm Raven Brawnwen, that little girl was vernal" said Raven "I'm Jaune black" Jaune told her "so your the bastard of that Jonathan Arc, right?" Raven asked, Jaune just nodded and raven looked at the boy, "well kid, you have nothing to worry about here. In this tribe, there are some other bastards" Raven said and jaune just looked at her.

Jaune was now 17, and he was on his way to beacon, he had spent two years with Raven and Vernal, he promised vernal that he would come back, since the two became close friends and trained with each other, vernal even had a little crush on Jaune. Jaune then spent a year in Mistral, where he learned how to steal and pickpocket from a girl named Emerald, who fell in love with Jaune because he protected her, he then spent the rest of his years working in a bar, working with a man named junior and the twins known as Miltia and Melanie Malachite, they as well fell in love with Jaune, but jaune was now in his way to beacon. He always pictured himself being a hero, he pictured himself saving people, but most if all he saw that girl, the one with blonde hair, in her pigtails, but he could never forget those eyes...Beautiful Lavander eyes.