Ice Cream and Ice Queen...

this is what Ark town looks like

Neo had disguised Herself as a guard and walked into Ark Town. she then walked down to the Crypts that were under the castle. There she saw Weiss looking around at the Tombs

"I thought I might find you here," Neo said. Her voice had grown softer. (think of how Emma Roberts)

Weiss looked at her and Neo undid her disguised and Weiss smiled, Neo looked at a statue which was that of a Woman, However, her name wasn't Arc, the Woman's name was Shae.

"I Remember Actually. I saw her once. I was living with My mother's family, who lived in a nearby Village from here. Jonathans Arc's Father, Marcus Arc, had a great tournament at Harrenhal. Everyone was there. Ozpin, Your Grandfather, and even Raven Branwen, and Shae, she was an amazing fighter!" Neo told Weiss, "the way she fought reminds me of Jaune for some reason when I think about it. Anyway, You can imagine what it was like for me, a Girl who couldn't speak, a girl from nowhere, with nothing to her name, watching these legendary Knights and Huntsmen fight. The last two fighters in the competition were Johnathan Arc Himself and Shae. Shae had won, everyone cheered for her, Except for Marcus, I remember the girls laughing when he lost. Shae took off his helmet and they saw her Orange hair and her Silver eyes. How Beautiful she was"

Weiss laughed, "you sound like your her biggest fan"

Neo smiled and chuckled, "I was, I based my Weapon off of her's, though she fought with a Cane which was the size of a sword," Neo said