the bastard and the Grimm

entrance test was going to begin for first year students. Jaune woke up and headed to the bathrooms and changed. He whore a long dark red jacket, with a two metal braces on both hands and a metal shoulder pad on his right shoulder, he also had a grey T-shirt with dark blue pants and long grey boots. On his jacket was bullet holsters and a belt that had the arc Crest on it, but the two crescent moons were facing down and were black. To his side was his sword which he gave the name of "Fils bâtard" which in frenchmeans "bastard son", and in his coat were two guns, one white and one black, he gave them names as well and even have the names written on them. The white one was called "White Raven" and the black one was called "Black Falcon" both were special to him.

 The white one was called "White Raven" and the black one was called "Black Falcon" both were special to him

Jaune went to the locker rooms and there he saw, Ruby, Yang, Weiss, a girl with a bow in her head, a girl with red hair and bronze armor and a man with black hair and a pink highlight and with him was a girl that had orange hair and was very hyper

Jaune went to the locker rooms and there he saw, Ruby, Yang, Weiss, a girl with a bow in her head, a girl with red hair and bronze armor and a man with black hair and a pink highlight and with him was a girl that had orange hair and was very hyper. "Jaune!" Ruby yelled as she went up and hugged him to which he hugged back "hey ruby" he said, "well I must say you look like your ready to kick some butt!" She cheered "yep! Hey that's a pretty cool syth you got there" he said, ruby pulled out Crescent Rose and held it in her hand "its also a gun!" She said proudly "well what weapons do you gave Jaune?" Ruby asked, "well here's my sword, it name is Fils bâtard" he said pulling out the sword, ruby looked at it with fascination and then Jaune sheathed the sword and the pulled out his guns "and these two guns are called White Raven and Black Falcon" he said twirling them like a cowboy and he then holstered the guns. "Wow! Jaune you have awesome guns!" Ruby said "thanks Ruby" he said. He walked away from ruby while she was getting her gun aummunition, Jaune then walked around a noticed Weiss talking to the red haired girl in bronze armor, as he got closer to her he recognized the red headed girl as Pyrrha Nikos. He walked up to her and then stopped, "hello Weiss, hello Pyrrha" he said as he walked by the two, "hey! That's no way to talk to Pyrrha Nikos!" Weiss yelled at Jaune "why can't I talk to her like that?" Jaune asked "she is the mistral champion four times in a row! Known as the Invincible girl!" Weiss yelled at him with anger, Jaune then walked back to both of them and stopped, "tell me Weiss...Would Grimm or bandits or even the white fang care about Pyrrha's trophies?" Jaune asked "w-well of course not you dolt!" "Then they mean nothing to me. And neither does her title. Plus an old friend said to me that no one is invincible, if you tear down the petistle, take away the lien, remove their armor and weapons...then all that remains is a human" Jaune said and walked away, Pyrrha turned to him "I never caught your name" she told Jaune "the names Jaune Black" he said walking away.

Jaune was now in the emerald forest, he had landed safely. "Thank god Raven mentioned the whole getting chucked off a cliff thing" he told himself and walked on. He killed all of the Grimm that got in his way with ease, he looked around and knew he was heading in the right direction to the relics. On his way he was attacked by an Alpha Beowolf but he just cut it's head off with a strike so fast that no human eye could see. He finally made it to the relics and picked up a white Knight chess piece, there he saw Pyrrha, "well it looks like were partners" she said, Jaune then pulled out White Raven and shoots the big Ursa in the chest leaving a hole in the Grimm, "thank you for that" Pyrrha said "don't thank me yet champion" he said turning to the forest where a Weiss was being chased by a Deathstalker and ruby running after them, and then above them was a Nevermore, then both yang and the black haired girl were running out of the forest with the ninja boy and the hyperactive girl. All of them first attacked the Deathstalker, ruby cut off the tail and the Weiss froze the legs as Pyrrha then threw her spear in the head, killing the beast, and then everyone grouped together, "Well looks like everyone's here" Jaune said and then the Nevermore fired its wings, but Jaune used his aura and protected himself from the feathers, "we all need to work together!" Cried ruby but Jaune put his hand up and stopped them "no, I'll take care if it" he said he then activated his semblance, everyone felt this wave of immense power. Jaune was surrounded by white and black aura he jumped and then cut the Nevermore in a thousand pieces. He dropped down and everyone was amazed.

"Jaune Black, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, from this day you will be known as team JNPR, lead by Jaune Black. Congratulations" Ozpin said and then Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Blake got on stage and got there team name, which Ruby would lead the team. Jaune walked to his room with his team, they also were across the room of team RWBY. "Well welcome to team JNPR's room" Jaune said "yeah! Go team!" Nora yelled with joy "well team get your weapons! Were training!" Jaune said and his three team members looked at him confused "um? Why?" Ren asked "well my trainer always told me you find your true friends on the battlefield. So were gonna fight!" He said and then grabbed his sword and guns and made everyone grab theirs. As they left the room they saw ruby look out the door, "oh! Hey Jaune! You guys gonna go train?" Ruby asked "yep! You wanna join us?" Asked Jaune "yeah sure! Well be there, let's just waiting for Yang" Ruby said.

[Ring. Ring. Ring]

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Elizabeth Arc?"

"Yes this is her. May I ask who's calling?"

"My name is Yang Xiao-Long, I don't know if you remember me?"

"Ah yes! Your tai's daughter right?"

"Yes, that's me"

"Well what did you call for if I may ask?"

"I found your son....He's with me at beacon"

[Silence]

"Hello? Are you still there?"

" is....is he ok? How is he?"

"He's fine, but please...Come and see him, in sure you would want to see him again, right?"

"Yes...yes I would I'll be on my way there soon. And yang...."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Don't tell him I'm coming. There's certain things I must tell him myself"

"I won't say a word"

And with that the call ended. "Yang! Hurry up in the bathroom! Were gonna spar with team JNPR!" Cried Ruby, "coming sis!" And Yang pocketed her scroll and left the bathroom to join her team and Jaune's for a sparing match...