A Loveless Bastard

Everyone from both teams RWBY and JNPR and Elizabeth took a seat and looked at the Lady in the room. "This is a lovely room you have Jaune and definitely surrounded by some lovely girls to" Elizabeth giggled, but Jaune was unfazed by this, "well all of you are Jaune's friends, it's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Elizabeth Arc. I'm Jaune's mother" this made everyone freeze, Jaune's mom was standing in the room, "don't get the wrong idea guys, she's not my real mother. Never was and never will be" Jaune told his friends, "Jaune that's not very nice to-" began Pyrrha but was cut off by Jaune "no, I have every right to say that, after all she didn't love me. I am after all a whores bastard" Jaune said getting up and ready to walk out of the door but Elizabeth put her hand on Jaune's shoulder, "Jaune...please give Joan a call she could use it now more then ever after all that has happened...." Elizabeth told Jaune who just shrugged her off and left the room. "I'm sorry about that dolt! He should never speak to his mother like that!" Weiss cried "agreed" said Pyrrha, "no he did have ever right, and I mean every single right to say that" Elizabeth told them, "but why?" Asked Ruby, "it makes sense to me" Blake said "what do you mean Blake?" Ruby asked her "Jaune's a bastard. That's the reason his last name his black even though his mothers name is arc" Blake told them, "yes it is true. Your friend Yang knows this as well" Elizabeth said "she also told me that Jaune was here" Elizabeth told the group, "but why is he mad at you? You raised him even if your not his mom?" Asked Pyrrha, "that is because of what I did..." Elizabeth said with regret in her voice "what did you do?" Asked Yang "the day Jaune ran away, before the party, I prayed to the gods" "that's not ba-" "to kill him, to take him away" "oh" the whole room was silent, "why..." Elizabeth looked at yang "because I tried to look at him as my own, but all I saw no matter how I looked at him, was some whore's baby...So on the same day I prayed to the gods, I begged them to take him away, to make him die" Elizabeth said with two tears streaming down her face, "when I was done praying I opened my bedroom door to see Jaune standing there....and I knew he had heard what I said. I tried to tell him but he ran outside and avoided me the whole day" Elizabeth looked up at all of them "then when I saw Jaune ran away and when everyone said they didn't find him I....I prayed again, I prayed to them I begged them to bring him back, bring him back and I'll love him, ill give him the Arc name....I'll be a mother to him....But as you guessed he never came back, and all of the terrible things that has happened to my family! Was because I couldn't love a loveless child!" Elizabeth said as she began to cry "what do you mean by "the terrible things that has happened to my family" did something happen to Jaune's sisters?" Asked Blake and Elizabeth looked at them...

Jaune walked around the school and then decided to head to the roof. Jaune walked to railings of the roof, there he saw the scene before him, the roaring ocean and the sun shining in the bright blue sky, everything was great about it. Jaune couldn't stop thinking about Joan, he loved his older sister after all, she taught him how to fight, how to be kind to those in need, to help out others, but Jaune knew something bad happened to Joan, it was the way his mother told him, the way her voice sounded. Jaune pulled out his scroll and looked at his contacts, he hoped Joan's number didn't change, he pressed on the call button and it began to ring.

"Jaune! Is this you!?"

"Yeah...its me Joan"

"Oh thank God! I missed you so much! Where have you been!? Are you OK!? Where are you now!?"

Jaune smiled as his sister asked question after question.

"Yeah I'm fine. Mom told me to give you a call. I'm at Beacon, training to become a huntsman. As for what I've been doing...I'll tell you later ok?"

"That's fine. Jaune...I'm living in vale now. I live in the green district. I want you to come and visit, soon, and please I want to meet your friends"

"I'll come and visit alone first. If I'm ready I'll bring my friends along as well"

"Thank you Jaune. I want to know what you've been doing for these past years"

"Well I'll tell you some big news Joan, but promise not to freak out ok?"

"OK, OK, tell me Jaune what's this big news?"

Jaune took in a big breath if air, readied himself for what ye was about to say and preparing for Joan's reaction.

"I'm engaged!"

There was silence...

"WHAT!?"

Vernal was entering the gates of Beacon, she looked around and saw that the place was really fancy, she knew she was gonna have to get use to this. She walked in and as she entered the school inside was a woman with blonde hair and a tattered cape with a clipboard in her hands. "You must be Vernal, I am Prof. Goodwitch. Headmaster Ozpin is waiting for you in his office" she said motioning for Vernal to follow her, Vernal was a little freaked out that Ozpin was waiting for her but she decided to see what was coming. Goodwitch and Vernal walked into the office and there sitting was Ozpin. "Hello Ms. Vernal, Raven told me to be expecting you to arrive here" ozpin told her "you know Raven?" Vernal asked "yes, she was an old friend of mine" "OK..." "Ms. Vernal I understand the reasons behind you wanting to join my school and I have also heard great things from Raven about you...skill set" "Alright, I just want to know if you'll have me in this school and if I can see my-" "your husband to be? Yes you can see him soon but I will not put you on the same team as him for...obvious reasons" this brought a mad blush to Vernal "t-thats understandable" Vernal replied "good now you'll be with team RWBY, but now its team RWBBY with two B's" Ozpin told her "why two B's?" Vernal asked him "because your name will soon be Vernal Black. Glynda please show Ms. Black to her team's room" Ozpin asked the Glynda and she nodded and told Vernal to follow her.

Jaune made it back to the his room where his mother was still there talking to his friends. She had a saddened look on her face as did Yang, Ruby, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren. "Jaune...We have to tell you something..." Ruby began but then they were cut off as a knock cane to their door, Jaune opened it to see Prof. Goodwitch, "ah! I see your all in here, good. Now I'd like to tell team RWBY that they have a new teammate" "a new teammate?" Weiss asked "yes. Team RWBY, I like to introduce to you your new teammate" Glynda said stepping to the side and showing Vernal, Jaune looked dumbfounded and quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly, she did as well. "Its so good to see you! I missed you!" Jaune said "I missed you to!" She said, everyone in the room was wondering how they know each other, "excuse me?" Elizabeth said and Vernal looked at her "how do you know my so-....how do you know Jaune?" Elizabeth asked "well I think jaune should tell you Mrs. Arc" Vernal said and nudged Jaune "oh! Right! Um...Guys...Elizabeth... Vernal is my...Wife to be! Were engaged!" And everyone was frozen stiff and Elizabeth fainted...

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll be writing chapters that will show some of Jaune's ties with both Roman, Neo and Junior, and a little bit of what he did while working with the White Fang for a short period of time. Any way next chapter will be coming soon.