Broken Mirror

this chapter takes place after a day on the attack on Beacon 

Weiss was now living in what what is still Arc Town with her so called "Husband" Tyrian Callows, but he was far from that. he was a monster. a murder, and he was a rapist, after all she knew that well. after their marriage ceremony she was taken into the room and against her will was forced to have sex with him. he had left marks on her back and cried all night in her room. she would try to practice fighting but for some reason that just made him rape her more. beat her more. she had taken many punches and kicks from him. and she could barley take it. she couldn't take it anymore, she had tried to run away but she was captured and she was whipped naked by Tyrian.

Currently she was eating breakfast with him and thats when a soldier had ran in

"lord Callows! Yang Xiao-Long has taken Beacon Island!" he yelled

Tyrian looked at him with anger, "WHAT!?!?" he yelled "how is this possible!?" he asked the soldier

"she has also taken back the Island of Patch" he told him

"but how did this happen!? how was her army capable of this!?" he asked his anger seeping out more

"s-s-she had help from the Atlas Rebels and the country of Mistral!" the Soldier told him and Tyrian hissed

"well then... we must speak with the Queen and ask what is to be done with them" he said "get me a ship!" he yelled

the soldier had left and Tyrian looked to Weiss

"seems like your friend has taken Beacon back. are you please!?" Tyrian asked Weiss

"of course I'm not" she said

Tyrian however didn't believe her and he back-handed her to the ground

"you Lie!" he yelled

he picked her up and he slammed her on top of the table and then pulled her right back off and slammed her on the floor. He began to kick her until he she had spitted out blood. he pulled her face up by her hair and whispered in her ear, "before I leave, You are going to Entertain me tonight" he said and slammed her head back into the floor. she bled and cried. wishing someone would make it stop.

Whitely had a spy inside Arc Town and had heard of all the things being done to his sister, he became furiouse and he wanted to save his sister. but he knew his father would never help nor would Salem ever do anything about it. so he neeed to take matters in his own hands. first he needed to kill his father. then Kill Cordovin. but he needed to get close to her first and then kill his father, but how!?

Whitly took a walk around the city disgused as a common boy. he was wearing a button up t-shirt with blue jeans and a grey hoodie. he looked around for something to eat he wanted something he hadn't had in awhile since he was a kid. he looked around and found the same store his mother took him to as a kid, it was a old fashioned Ice-Cream store...