a Bastard in Beacon...

Jaune was making his way off the bullhead, jaune noticed a couple of really cool people with some really awesome weapons. As he got off he noticed some of the girls at Beacon were really beautiful, mostly the Faunas girls. However Jaune had made a promise to Vernal. Jaune had gone back to visit Raven and Vernal a month before coming to beacon, at a certain point Vernal had confessed to Jaune, and jaune having the same feelings for her, both made a promise to one another, one night they wanted to give themselves to each other. Jaune loved Vernal. Even if jaune wanted to see the blonde girl again, he just wanted to thank her for being kind to him, for helping him. Jaune also wanted to thank Willow for telling him he could become a great huntsman, but sadly she had passed away some time ago. Jaune was making his way to the main hall but then there was a tiny explosion, as the smoke cleared there stood a girl in a red hood and a girl in a white skirt with white hair. "You idiot! You could have blown us off the campus!" Yelled the girl in white "i-i didn't mean to-" the red hooded girl said but the white haired girl just turned her back and walked away, the hooded girl looked away in embarrassment and sadness. Jaune walked up to the girl, "hello" Jaune said to the girl, she sqeaked and then turned around "o-oh! Hello!" She said back to him, "I'm Jaune Black, nice to meet you miss...?" "Oh! Nice to meet you Jaune! I'm Ruby Rose!" She said happily "well ruby, you don't look like you have a lot of friends, so would you like to be mine?" Jaune asked "sure! I would like that!" Ruby yelled, "good, well let's get to the ceremony ruby" "yeah!" And the two went for the great hall.

Yang was waiting for ruby in a crowd of other students that were waiting for the headmasters speech. She heard the doors open to see her sister walking with a blonde haired guy, "hey Ruby! Over here!" Yang yelled and motioned her hand for her to come over, Ruby did but then stopped and grabbed the blonde haired boy and dragged him with her. "So sis, who's this hottie?" Yang said in a flirtatious way "Yang!! Don't start flirting with my friend!" Ruby complained "sorry sis! The names yang Xiao-Long! Ruby's big sister, and you are?" Yang asked "well im-" jaune then had a good look at her face, but what caught his attention was her eyes...they are lavender, "your eyes...Their lavender..." Jaune said, he was hypnotized by them, "you look familiar? Have we met?" Yang asked, for some reason Jaune was discouraged at the fact she didn't know him, "the names...Jaune Black" Jaune told Yang. Yang looked at him with a surprised look, but she quickly composed herself, "well it was Nice meeting you Jaune but we gotta go!" She said with a smile as she then grabbed Ruby's hand and ran off. "Yang! What was that for!?" Yang then stopped and looked at Ruby, "Ruby...that boy he's.... he's the one that dads and I have been looking for all these years" Yang told ruby, and Ruby knew what she was talking about "you mean the boy that ran off in Arc Town?" Ruby asked and yang nodded

Jaune was hurt that Yang ran off, 'that was Odd? Maybe she doesn't remember me?' Jaune thought, he walked around and then stopped when he saw the girl in a white skirt and the white hair, the girl had looked like Willow. Jaune walked up to the girl, "excuse me? Are you the daughter of Willow Schnee?" Jaune asked her, she looked at him with a hint of disgust, "what does it matter to you?" She asked "I knew your mother... She was a ln amazing woman, and she was the first person who told me that I could become a great huntsman. She may have never mentioned me ever but my name is-" "Jaune Black" the girl said, Jaune was shocked at the girl saying his name "my mother spoke about you sometimes, she talked about how you could and would be the greatest huntsman who would walk this earth. But she regretted the fact that she never saved you from your father. My mother spoke highly of you...I don't see why" and she walked away in disgust.

Yep. Jaune's first day at beacon was going terrible.