A Grimm Person

Jaune and Blake got done eating, both Ren and Nora were taking care of 'business' as Nora put it, Jaune and Blake gave their trays to the Washer and left the Cafeteria. They had just walked out when out of no where a group of six people ran past them, they looked to see a large mass of people huddled up and looking at something, one guy was going to run past him but Jaune grabbed his arm, "hey man what going on over there?" Jaune asked him "the Rangers just came back and found two bodies but they look....Different" the two looked at each other and decided to look as well. They had to shove past people, they moved because Jaune was the commander of the Rangers. When they saw the bodies they couldn't believe what they were seeing, two bodies of a Male dog Faunas and a Female snake Faunas, but their skin was pale white, they had black veins showing on their arms and their face, the girls hair was Black while the mans hair was white as chalk, and the whites of their eyes were black with the iris red as blood. Then Gwen and Fennec arrived and looked at the bodies, "some one bring them inside, well have a doctor look at them tonight" Gwen ordered and that's when two people grabbed the bodies and brought them to the doctors quarters. Jaune and Blake couldn't believe what they had just saw, the appearances of the two dead body's made them seem...Grimm like. However they followed both Gwen and Fennec into the council room. Their sat both Fennec and his brother Corsac, sitting their as well was Commander Sarg, and next to him was a girl with scales on her body, who Blake instantly recognized, "Ilia!?" Blake cried in shock, the woman turned to see Blake standing besides Jaune, "Blake!?" She cried as well and she got up and hugged Blake, "its been so long! How are you?" Ilia asked "I should be asking you that. Why are you here?" Blake asked "well I came here after you left and joined the Blue Fang, after a year I eventually was named Commander Ilia Amitola" Ilia finished with a chuckle "well its good to see you" Blake said and Ilia nodded. Everyone sat down and Gwen started the meeting, "I'm here to talk about what about a little mission that Me and Commander Black, will be leading" Gwen said and everyone began to listen closely, "we are heading out beyond the wall two days from now, we will meet with Qroin Half-hand and search for the White Fang and The silver hands, while I'm gone, Commander Fennec will be in charge. Understood?" She asked and they all agreed "good now go get some rest" Gwen said and everyone left the room and headed to bed.

That night Jaune just couldn't sleep, he was restless, so he went out for a walk. He walked around fort Petra and said hello to the night guards that he passed, eventually he began walking back to his room, but that's when he heard a growl, he looked to see where he heard it coming from and that's when he saw a dark figure lurking to the High commanders room, he left Croceas Mors back in his room but he still decided to follow the figure. He saw the person walk into the room of the High Commander, Jaune waited two seconds and then entered the room, when he did their was no Gwen and no figure, but a hand then grabbed Jaune's collar and threw him to the wall, Jaune landed on his side next to some fallen weapons, the figure turned out to be the female snake faunas but with her Grimm like appearance, she charged at Jaune and tried to stab him with her now long claws, but he dodged and grabbed a pistol and shot at the Grimm like faunas but he kept moving coward and it slapped him away to the other wall and Jaune dropped the gun it the process, Jaune got up quick and dodged another stabbing thrust from the woman, and Jaune saw a hatchet and grabbed it, the Grimm faunas swiped at Jaune but he side stepped and then cut off her arm, but what dropped from the wound was not red blood but nothing at all! Jaune looked at it for a second in shock but it swiped at his eye and cut above and below his eye luckily, and that's when Jaune heard the door open, he turned to see Gwen with a torch, "what the hell is going on!?" She cried but Jaune didn't answer and grabbed her torch and threw it on the Faunas, it began to burn and it gave out a horrible screech (like the wendigo from until dawn) as it burned and died but both Jaune and Gwen fled the scene. When the left Gwen looked at Jaune and back to where her room was, "remember when I told you when I said that Grimm and Worse would come hunting for us?" Gwen asked "yeah, is that thing what you meant by worse?" Jaune asked her "yeah, but that's not all of them" and that's the word that sent a shiver down Jaune's spine. She said them....

Don't worry all will be explained in the next Jaune chapter, but the next will be a Yang chapter! Oh and for those of you who don't know what a wendigo sounds like imagine this: