Freedom

Weiss and Neo are running through the woods frantically. The barking of dogs can be heard in the distance. Weiss kept running but her legs were giving out, Neo runs back to her and pulls her onward.

"We can't stop Weiss!" Neo cried

The pair resume running. They happen upon a large river, which was flowing fast

"We have to cross here" Neo told Weiss

Neo and Weiss run into the water, they both swam across. They walked farther and then the barking can no longer be heard. Neo looks around and spots something. She grabbed Weiss and hid here behind some bushes

"Listen the guards had caught up to us, I need to fight them, Stay here you're already low on Aura Because of what he did, I'll fight them"

"No, I won't go without you!" Weiss cried

"You will!" Neo told her "Go North, only North. your friend Yang sent two of your friends to come and get you, if you can't reach them head to Menagerie, Jaune is Lord Commander of the Blue Fang at Fort Petra" Neo told him

Neo runs into the woods but is immediately confronted by Callow's soldiers and hounds.

"Where is Queen Weiss?" The soldier asked

"I'm not gonna tell you!" Neo yelled

Neo then pulled out her rapier and readied to fight the men

a dog runs past Neo and barks at Weiss, she kicked it in the nose, but two more appeared and growled at her.

the Soldier ran passed Neo, but Neo stopped him with her blade, but another soldier held a knife to her neck

the soldier smiled ar Weiss "I can't wait to see what parts Tyrian will cut off"

One of the soldiers grabs Weiss and pulls her to her feet. but then the soldier is shot and he falls dead. The soldiers draw their weapons, but then more shots are fired, Neo and Weiss look to see a familiar Blue haired Huntsman.

"Neptune!" Weiss cried with joy

then Arslan rode up on her motorcycle towards the soldiers with her sword drawn. Arslan cuts down a soldier as she rides past. Neptune then got closer and shot at more guards, and the guards pulled out their guns and shit back. Arslan faces off with another soldier, they pulled out a long chipped machete and their blades clash, but neither is hit, another soldier knocks her from the motorcycle. She drops her blade but scrambles to retrieve it when she sees the previous soldier running towards her on foot and when she reaches the blade, the soldier kicks her down but Arslan retrieves the blade again and stands, engaging him in a swordfight, he stiked near her rib but he had missed, she then swung at him and cut his face ope. the soldier who knocked her off the motorcycle shoots at her, she ducks and hides behind a tree, she jumps on the tree branch and throw's a dagger at his leg, and he cried in pain. Arslan used the chance and stabbed him in the chest.

While Neptune continues to shoot at the other soldiers, Neo elbows the guard behind her and stabbed the man in the head with her rapier. Neptune shit and killed two guards and then a soldier pulls out a dagger and sneeks around the trees as the others keep shooting at Neptune. The soldier snuck around and he stabbed Neptune in the arm, Neptune kicked the guard in the leg and then kicked the soldier on the back and shot the guard. Neptune is shot at but he ducks and hides next to Weiss. suddenly the gunfire stops and they look to see Neo has killed all the guards that shot at them. Everything was now done.

"Lady Weiss White, good to see you again" Arslan said, Weiss ran to her and hugged Arslan, Arslan smiled and hugged back.

Weiss then looked to neptune and ran to him and her ran to her, they huggged tightly and kissed. 

"I thought i never see you again" Weiss cried 

"thought wrong snow angel" Neptune said 

they kissed again. Arslan coughed and the two stopped. Neo looked to Arslan and smiled

"glade you could make it" Nep told her

"yeah, we took a long time because we had to fuel the bikes" Arslan replied

"so what now?" Weiss cried

Neo looked to them, "We can't head North, Tyrian most likley has completely surround the borders to the north and we can't go to any other houses down south because they might turn us in to Tyrian. so theres only one option"

"what option?" Weiss asked

"Menagerie" Nep replied "Jaune will help us"

Arslan nodded and agreed to head to Menagerie

"we have a boat, we can sail there and then head to the wall" Neptune told Neo

Neo nodded "good, then let's get going"