the Swords of the moon.

Here's another FYI chapter, from now on these will be like the episodes of Remnant.

When the dark brother left he had crashed into the moon. These pieces fell from the sky and hit the land of Remnant. They stayed there for a whole till humans resurfaced on the land and learned that the Ore from the moon was not just pieces of rock, but it was touched with magic. The Ore was like Steel and iron, but stronger, it would never break or crack or rust, it was the perfect thing to make weapons out of, the first four royal families of the first major kingdom's made their own swords from the Ore. The Atlas royal family, the White Family. Had made its own sword out of the ore. It was sharp and would cut even with the slightest contact. The sword was named "Ice Breaker" and the sword passed down threw the first born, be it boy or girl. The family changed its last name and later forgot all bout their royal blood as well as the country. But the sword is still kept with the family, it hangs in their great Hall, inside their giant home in Atlas. The sword was made in the 2 Era.

The Vacuo queen at the time had made a sword of the same Ore. It was in the shape of a Saber. The blade was so sharp it would cut threw steel and rock like butter. The blade was use to kill the evil tyrant known as "the bloody sand king". The sword was passed threw the family. And the family was the same last name as the family. "Black Raider" was the name of the blade.

The Mistral prince was given a sword made out of the Ore. It was a blade that was 2-inches shorter than regular bit it was fit for the prince. The blade had done many great things, it had killed many men and women who tired to take the throne, it killed many noble Knight from vale in tournaments, and killed many in the great war. The family of the sword, the William Family named the blade, "Dark sister"

And finally the Vale Royal family. House Blackfyre. The family had actually made two swords, one was given to its greatest knight as an honor, the knights name was Samuel Arc. The other blade was given to the son. The blade that was given to the arc had passed down from father to son. While the second blade had been lost. No one knew what happens to it, they only knew that it was taken from the Prince after he was killed. the first blade was called Croceas Mors, while the second was called Moon-Fyre

The wielder of the blades:

Ice Breaker -- no wielder

Black Raider -- no wielder

Dark sister -- no wielder

Croceas Mors -- Jaune Black

Moon-Fyre -- Mercury Black

Other blades made out of the same Ore:

A dagger from Kuroyuri

A Longsword from Lantis

A katana from Menagerie