My Queen

Sienna made it to the Border and banged on the gate, she waited for it to open and she fell to her knees, Flynt and Nora ran out to her and wrapped her in a blanket,

"the others!? where are the others!?" Flynt cried

"c-c-call th-the d-dragon q-q-queen!" Sienna croaked "t-they need h-help!"

Nora looked to the guards, "get a fire going! and bring me a Warthog! Now!" Nora ordered

Nora needed to get to the nearest town and Call Yang, or else Jaune and the others are dead.

Jaune and the others woke up to see that they were still surrounded by the Hybrid Army. Roman heard the growling of the Hybrid that they had captured, He goes to check on it and sees it's still tied up. Lyanna went to check up on Glynda to see her still asleep.

"Glynda" Lyanna said

she shook Glynda but there was no response. Lyanna saw red on Glynda's outfit and opened it up, when she did, she saw that the wounds had reopened, causing her to bleed out, and thanks to the cold, she froze to death as well.

Lyanna sighed, "She's gone," Lyanna told them sadly.

Jaune and the others looked down in sorrow and Roman pulled out his flask and took a drink. Jaune grabbed it out of his hand and poured it on Glynda

"we need to burn her body. Don't want her coming back as one of them" Jaune told them

Roman nodded and pulled out his lighter and lit the Body of Glynda Goodwitch on fire. Lyanna prayed and everyone watched. Jaune walked away and looked around. He looked to see four masked Chieftains and the Dark Brother all on black whispy horses.

Arslan approached next to Jaune.

"We'll all freeze soon," She told him "hopefully not soon"

Jaune nodded and he kept looking at the hybrid Army. Arslan did as well.

"When you killed that that small group's leader they all fell"

"maybe he's the one who turned them" Jaune replied

"well if that's the case then we can just kill the other leaders and then it'll all be over right?"

"no, we need to take the hybrid back with us. Right now, Yang is our only chance" he replied

"no, there's another" Lyanna said as she walked up to them. She then pointed her greatsword at the Dark Brother.

"kill him, he turned them all, so we kill him, we end this war," Lyanna told them

Jaune shook his head, "you don't understand, it's not that simple..." Jaune replied.

Hours have passed and they kept waiting on the Island. Roman got bored and headed to the edge of the Island and looked at the Hybrids. They just stood there and waited until it was safe for them to cross and Kill them. He picked up a rock and then threw it at one Hybrid. The rock hit the Hybrids decomposing head, knocking off the jaw, Yet there was still no reaction. Jaune and the others saw this but just let it happen, they were too bored to complain.

"Dumb son of a bitch," Roman said

He picked up another rock, this one was heavier than the last one but he was still gonna throw it. He pulled his arm back and with his strength threw the rock. However, Roman aimed too high and the rock came back and it the ice, bouncing off it until it slid right to the Hybrids Feet. Roman and the others saw this and looked in Horror. The Hybrid noticed the Rock and saw that the Ice around the Island was now solid.