Destination: Menagerie

Oscar was packing his things and saying good by to his aunt, "Oscar are you sure you want to do this?" She asked him "yeah...I do" Oscar said with a smile, his Aunt looked at him with a small smile on her cheeks, "Oscar, stay there, I have something for you" she said and left the room, "Oscar? What is she getting?" Ozpin asked in his head "I don't know myself Oz" Oscar told him. After a few minute's Oscar's aunt returned with something wrapped in a cloak and a Green Jacket over her shoulder, "aunt Arya? What's that's?" Oscar asked "this..." She said setting the thing down and unwrapping it, "this Oscar... Is your family heirloom" she said as she revealed what it was the cloak was hiding, it was a sword that was a shining like snow in the sun, its hilt was black and covers with Gold, even came with a scabbard. The end of the sword also had the crest of a star on it.

Oscar was in awe, he had never seen this sword before! "Aunt Arya! What is this? How did you get this!?" Oscar cried out in shock and Arya had a bit of a chuckle and then looked at him with a soft smile, "Oscar, thus is a family Heirloom

Oscar was in awe, he had never seen this sword before! "Aunt Arya! What is this? How did you get this!?" Oscar cried out in shock and Arya had a bit of a chuckle and then looked at him with a soft smile, "Oscar, thus is a family Heirloom. It was made by our ancestor back in the 3rd Era" she said "wait! Is this the Family Longsword I heard about in the family stories!?" Oscar asked "yep! You bet" Arya said, "Oscar this sword is made from a rare ore that is barely forged these days" Arya told him, "the sword was made in Lantis and it belonged to your father but then gave it his brother...my husband" Oscar looked at his aunt "thank you Aunt Arya" Oscar said and she hugged him and he hugged back "listen to me Oscar, what your going to do is one of the most Dangerous things on this world....so what ever you do don't die" "thank you auntie and please be safe yourself" "i will Oscar" Arya told him and they hugged one more time before Oscar was off. "What did you tell your aunt you were doing?" Ozpin asked "I told her that I was on my way to Patch to learn how to be a hunter" "and she was fine with that?" "yeah my uncle was a hunter and so was my Aunt and Mother, plus she's given me some basics on Aura and semblances not to mention basic hand to hand combat" "but do you know how to use a sword?" at that question Oscar stopped "oh...riiight umm....no, I don't know how to fight with a sword" Oscar said "well then...I may know someone who can teach you, but I hope you have enough Lien for the trip" Ozpin told Oscar "wait, where are we going?" Oscar asked "were going to Menagerie. Over there lies one of the Finest young men i have ever known" "so...Menagerie it is!" Oscar said and with that they headed to the next city to by some tickets and get on the next flight or ship to menagerie.