Dance! Bastard! Dance!

Jaune and Emerald were chatting like they use to when they would steal together, "so I can see that the years have treated you better. Who did rob to get the money to attend here?" Jaune asked with a smirk and Emerald just gave him a light punch, "I didn't steal from anyone, a certain person picked me off the street and put me on this path" "I see. Oh! I know this is weird but would you like to meet my fiancé?" Jaune asked and then Emerald's heart sank, he was getting married, but she didn't want to seem rude, she still loved him but she felt terrible knowing that he was getting married, and not to her, "yeah I love to meet her" Emerald said, cool, I think you might like her in my opinion" Jaune said and the two walked to the team RWBBY's room. They arrived and Jaune knocked, Weiss answers the door, "hey is Vernal in her dress? I have someone who wants to meet her" Jaune told her "she's getting dressed for the Ball, and she still wants to surprise you so if its not an problem with your friend could she wait till the Ball?" Weiss said kindly, Jaune looked back at Emerald "is that ok?" He asked her "yeah, I can wait till the dance" Emerald replied, Weiss looked at Emerald "thank you miss...?" "Emerald, Emerald Sustrai" "nice to meet you and thank you again" Weiss said and shutting the door. Jaune and Emerald walked into his teams room and introduced his team, starting with Ren "Emerald this Lie Ren, but just call him Ren, he's like my brother!" Jaune said proudly, "Nice to meet one of Jaune's old friends" "the pleasure is mine" then Jaune looked to Nora, "this is Nora Valkyrie, and watch out for the hugs" "why?" But before Jaune could reply Nora gave Emerald a huge hug lifting her up, "never mind! I see why!" Jaune chuckled "Nora, let her go please" Jaune asked Nora "oh sorry!" Nora said to Emerald "its fine, just warn me next time" Emerald said with a nervous smile "and this is my partner Pyrrha Nikos" Jaune said pointing at Pyrrha "hello!" Pyrrha said cheerfully "hi" Emerald greeted back, then Emerald got a text from Cinder, "sorry Jaune I have to go, I'll see you at the dance later! Bye!" Emerald said leaving the room, "see ya!" Jaune said. Emerald raced back t her room, her heart was still rapidly beating.

The dance was going great so far. Jaune and Fox were talking about the new issue of X-Ray and Vav, while drinking some punch, "so how's it going with your date?" Jaune asked Fox "Coco's being...Well Coco" Fox chuckled "yeah I can get that. How do you deal with her? She's even crazier then Ruby and Nora on sugar!" Jaune laughed "well, is easy to handle her when you know her for almost a year and a half" Fox chuckled "you like her don't you?" Jaune asked and Fox looked down in shame "wait!? Holy shit you actually like her?!? Dude I was teasing!!" Jaune cried in shock "dude shut up! At least you don't need to worry about going through shit like this! You are getting married!" "Yeah true but that doesn't mean I don't have problems thinking about how to please her!" "Bow chika bow wow" "you know what I meant!" Jaune said with a blush, "so when's your fiancé coming?" "I don't know, she should be here any minute" Jaune said taking a sip of his punch, Fox then looked at the door and saw Vernal, "dude she's here" Fox said nudging Jaune, Jaune looked at the front door, and he was in awe. Vernal was wearing a brown elegant dress, the dress had a glitter like pattern from the breast's to her waist, and the rest was a long brown dress that covered her legs.

Jaune couldn't look away from her, right now she was definition of beauty, Jaune looked at her as she walked up to him, "hey" was all he could say "hey" was all she could say back "you look.... Beyond beautiful, you look like a goddess" Jaune said still in awe, "Jaune! Don't say things like that! Your making me blush" Vernal said with a blush and a soft smile, a slow song came over the speakers, Jaune put down his cup and put his hand out "may I have this dance, my love" Jaune asked softly "of course, my knight" Vernal said taking his hand and the slow danced. As they were dancing, Jaune saw Sun dancing with Blake, Yang Dancing with Russel Thrush who was one of Cardin's teammates, he was actually a nice guy if you talked to him, Neptune was trying to dance with Weiss, Fox with Coco, Pyrrha dancing with Yatsuhashi, Ren and Nora, And then that's when he saw them, he saw Mercury dancing with Velvet! 'So that's his date' Jaune thought to himself, it did make sense, Mercury was a student from Haven. So far everything was going well. That was until the there was an explosion....Everyone Ran to see where the Explosion was coming from and what they saw scared both Jaune and Vernal, Ruby was fighting off a woman in all black. But the woman was floating with fire engulfing all around her body, Ruby was doing her best to fight, "we need to help her!" Vernal cried "tell the others to grab their weapons! I'll meat you guys down there, Jaune pulled out both White Raven and Black Falcon, and busted threw the window, and slid down the roof and down to the fight.

Ruby was blocking all of the fireballs coming from the woman, whoever she was, she was strong, but there was something off about her...She didn't feel human. "Ruby get down!" Yelled Jaune as he shit at the woman, but the bullets didn't make their target as the woman moved around and dodged the attack, Jaune landed next to Ruby "what are we dealing with rubes?" Jaune asked her "I don't know! But whoever she is she's strong!" Ruby told him, Jaune could feel her power, and it scared him....What the hell was going on. The woman then let out her energy and she began to shine! Ruby and Jaune couldn't see her and them there was another explosion... And the woman was gone all that was left was a broken black porcelain mask... Jaune looked at Ruby, whoever she was, they knew she was strong and they were gonna see note of her.

Ozpin, Glynda and James were now panicking, Amber, the fall maiden that was attacked by unknown enemy's, was dead, and her powers were taken....They knew this new war was close to beginning.... And they didn't know how close it was....