Power of the Dragon Queen

Jaune and Flynt are walking along the paths outside of Beacon. they walked around and Jaune remembered all the things he had the others have done. He missed those days, as did everyone else.

"What do you think of her" Flynt asked

this caused Jaune to break from remembering his past. he looked to Flynt. "Who?" He asked

Flynt sighs "you know who" Flynt said

"Yang has a good heart. she always has" Jaune replied

"A good heart hm? I've noticed you starring at that good heart" Flynt Chuckled

Jaune shook his head and looked back to Flynt "There's no time for that. the Dark Brother is coming, Flynt. I looked into his eyes. How many men do we have in the South to fight him? 10,000? Less?" Jaune asked

they continued to walk around and when they neared the end of the path, Arslan is standing along the path looking at the ocean.

"Speaking of good hearts, Arslan Atlan" Flynt said

Arslan turns to looks at the two

"Ser Flynt, Lord Arc" Arslan greeted

"King Arc, isn't it? No? That doesn't sound right. King Jaune?" Flynt asked with a smile

"It doesn't matter" Jaune replied

the two chuckled at the blonde

"so, Jaune, how are you enjoying the City?" Arslan asked

"beacon has changed a lot, Yang seems to be the choice for Queen" Jaune said

Arslan nodded "yes, she was. We chose her, Just like your people chose you" Arslan replied

"trust me if My sister had arrived sooner they would have picked her instead" Jaune replied

"I don't think so" Arslan replied "You lead a battle that you would have lost in all odd but you did it to save your people, you showed that you were a great leader. They chose you because they believed in you"

Jaune nodded

"I serve Yang because I want to serve her. Because I believe in her" Arslan said

Flynt turned to Jaune "You'll forgive me if I switch sides?" he asked

Jaune just rolled his eyes and snickered

the Children of Salem waited as the Vale army is arriving at the beaches of the Island of Beacon. The Children are delivering gold and food to the Army. There are carts and men that haven't made it into the city gates yet. Hazel Rienhart was supervising the procession. a Soldier comes riding on a wardhog.

"All of the gold is safely on the Boats"

"Good" Hazel replied "We need to get the last of these wagons over before nightfall. If the Dragon Queen hears about this, we won't have time for an ambush"

"With your permission, flogging stragglers has a marked effect on mobility" Said the leader of the Children of Salem, a Woman known as Fillas

"that won't be nessicery" Hazel grumbled

Fillas clearly disappointed. She turns and rides off back to the line of soldiers. Hazel turns to the trees that stand on a hill over the beach, Hazel pauses and strains to hear a noise far in the distance.

"What is it sir?" A soldier asked

"Listen"

high pitched war cries are heard beyond the hill in the distance. Both Hazel and Fillas takes off to warn their soldiers

"ready the guns! get ready!" Hazel cried

The men jump into action and start arming themselves. The Vale army gets the formation to repel the invading horde. Vale gunners line up behind their Wardhogs. The horde is drawing closer. Yangs Army comes riding over the hill with their guns and weapons ready. There are a thousand of them or more.

Hazel takes of his coat and readies to some dust. Fillas is yelling orders to the men. then thats when they heard the roar of something coming. thats when they all see it. Hazel and Fillas looks to see three Dragons flying over the hill. Yang is riding on Raven and looking angry at all of them.

"Burn 'em" Yang said

Raven and the others breathe fire into the first line of soldiers. The men burst into flames and start screaming. Hazel looks on in shock. A flanking group of Yang's soldiers ride over the flames through the hole created by Drogon and start cutting men down. Fillas attempts to issue orders to the men.

"Hold the line!" Fillas orders

The main force crashes into Vale Soldiers. Men on both sides are being slaughtered. A second wave rides in.

The Vale gunners fire back and many men are killed. Yang circle's around and Raven shoots flames across the battlefield. She steers Raven again down the Beachside and Tai spews flames and destroys the boats along the road. they explode into pieces, flags and parts are flying through the air. Hazel is looking at the Boats in astonishment

A group of archers break from the main battle and follow Hazel and Fillas. they line their men up to counter the army.

"Fire!" Hazel orders

the Vale soldiers fire at Yang and her Dragons. Dia loops around shoots flames at the men. Hazel runs from the attack with some other men.

Fillas sees the dragon and began to shoot it with a dust canon. Hazel makes his way to Fillas.

"we need to Focus Fire on those Dragons!" Hazel cries

"Theres another Dust Canon near the beach! get to it and lets take the demons down!" Fillas cried.

Hazel nodded and ran to the Dust Canon, but a Soldier on Yang's side with two swords charges Hazel. Hazel blocks the attacks with his Aura, Hazel then punches the man into a spike, killing him. Hazel keeps heading for the Canon and sees one of his soldiers stab a bandit through his back, he also sees some of his men running while on fire. Hazle hears another roar and looks up to see Tai above him and blows fire on the remaing men and wardhogs. Hazel looks to see a gas building up and the wardhogs exploded. sending Hazel flying. He gets back up to see the destruction the three dragons as well as the army has done in such a short time. He looks to the Dust Canon but it is taken out by flames. Hazel then looks to see Fillas still firing at the dragons but she is then shot in the heart and then shot again, she falls to the ground and dies. Hazel looks around and relizes that they have lost. He gets up and is then surrounded by soldiers, Bandits and Huntsmen. Hazel knows he can't win. so he surrenders.