history of Bastard Names in Remnant

OK so this won't be a chapter but an FYI kinda thing and I will also be explaining what I have planned for this story. But I will also be focussing on the different different types of last names for bastards and female bastards.

Remnant has 8 different countries that all have many different Nobel families, but what is common among each country is Bastard children. There are many of them all around the globe. There laws that are about Bastard children. But there are a couple of bastards that are giving their royal family last names, such as James Ironwood. He was a bastard of Maria Ironwood who was from the great Ironwood family, he was originally born as "James Snow" but after proving himself to his mother, she had given him her last name was now an official part of the Ironwood family. Each country has bastard last names. The law about a bastard child is like this: they will be given a normal first name and then given a Bastard last name to label them as a Bastard.

Here are the Bastard last names for bastard children for each country:

Vale's last name for bastard children it "BLACK"

Atlas's last name for bastard children is "SNOW"

Mistral's last name for Bastard children is "FALL"

Vacuo's last name for Bastard Children is "SAND"

Menagerie's last name for Bastard children is "MIST"

Vert's last name for bastard children is "KOBOLT"

Mimar's last name for bastard children is "CERBERUS"

Lantis's last name for bastard children is "CALLOWS"

So these are the bastard last names for children who are bastards.

Ok its time to tell you what I have planned for the story. So what I am going to do is make this its own AU. Volumes, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 will be totally different with different events and different outcomes. I must also tell you that certain charters won't die but certain charters will die. And there will be a war between countries and against Salem and her followers. I will also have a certain amount of charters follow the prophecy.

And I will tell you the same thing George R.R. Martin told Game Of Thrones fans. The ending will bittersweet.