the Boy who saw the past and present

A young black haired boy with orange gloves and a white T-shirt with overhauls went to his bed and looked at his mirror, he looked at it until he saw a flash of yellow and green cover his body he backed up and looked at himself, he shook his head and then went to his room for a nap. He fell asleep quite fast and when he closed his eyes he was surrounded by white. He looked around and saw a woman in a white cloak "so, your the next one huh? The person here to take my place and Ozpins new body?" "What is going on here!? Who are you?" The boy asked "my names is Summer Rose, and you Oscar pines are the new Seer" she told the boy named Oscar, "what? What does that mean?" Oscar asked "it means you'll take her place on this world as the seer of Past and Present" came a voice, he turned around to see a white haired man with black glasses that looked a bit crooked "forgive me, my name I'd Ozpin, once the headmaster of Beacon academy" he said "ok...But what are you doing here and what is going on?" Oscar asked again, "you see, I was chosen by a god known as the light brother, he blessed me with the power to see the Past and Present, but you were chosen next and as well being Ozpin new body" Summer said "so I can see the Past and Present and have a Headmaster of a hunters academy in my head. I've defiantly fallen off the deep end" Oscar said "I know this is a lot and I mean a lot to handle but allow me to show you a very important seen be for I leave..." And with that the room went from white to a room with people in it and a woman laying on a bed with bloody sheets...

"Jonathan?" Dia asks weakly, her bed covered in blood after giving birth "Dia!" Jonathan cried dropping Croeas Mors and walking to her "Is that you? Is that really you?" Dia asks and puts her hand on Jonathan's face "You're not a dream..." Dia said with happiness in her voice, Jonathan had a tear roll down his face "No, I'm not a dream. I'm here. Right here!" Jonathan cried "I've missed you..." Dia told him, Jonathan begins to cry more "I've missed you, too..." "I want to be brave Jonathan...I want-" Jonathan puts his hand on her head caressing it "Shh you are brave Dia...You are brave" "I'm not" Jonathan lifts his hand from her stomach and he see's its covered in blood, Dia begins to cry "I don't want to die..." "You're not going to die! Don't talk like that Dia!" Jonathan looks at the handmaiden standing next to the wall "Get her some water! Please!" Jonathan cried "no...no water..." Dia said with her hand on Jonathan's "Is there a doctor!?" Jonathan cried "Jonathan...Please. Listen to me!" Dia begged, she grabbed Jonathan's head and moved to his ear "their name is _______ _________" Dia told Jonathan "If Anyone in Salem's council finds out, they'll kill em...you know they will....You have to protect....Promise me, Jonathan....Promise me...." Dia said as her breaths become slower and slower, the Handmaiden gives Jonathan the baby "Promise me...Promise me..." Dia said softly as she took her last breaths...

Jonathan looks at the baby's and they open their eyes...

And the vision was over, Summer looked at the two of them who were surprised "summer, was that...?" Ozpin began but then Summer cut him off "yes Oz, it was...Now its my time to go" Summer said and as she said, white rose petals began to fall off of her body "what's happening summer?" Oscar cried "I'm going to the afterlife, my work here is done, I'm going to visit my family now...Bye and good luck Oscar, do try to take care of the boy oz, and if you see my daughter, tell her I love her" and with those final words, Summer Rose had finally been put to rest... Her task now given to Oscar and Ozpin....