Bastards Dark past (part 2)

Jaune was gritting his teeth in anger, Vernal looked at him with concern, this was the second time she had ever seen Jaune this pissed, she had only ever seen him like this when...That happened. "Vernal...Wait for me outside" "but jaune-!" "Please!" And Vernal looked at him, she knew not to be around when he was angry. Vernal still was worried but she left and waited outside. Jaune looked at Junior and Junior looked back at him, "kid, you know he still has that scar on his back because of you and you have that scare on your ribs because of him" Junior told him "yeah...I know, Junior...You know the day will come when he kills you" Jaune told Junior "yeah I know kid...he'll most likely do it in the worst way possible" Junior chuckled "like make you hang by a rope or burn you alive" Jaune said "or worse make Neo stuff my face full of ice cream till I pop! Hahahaha!" Junior laughed as did Jaune. "Junior can I get the info I need for now?" Jaune asked junior Junior nodded and put out the cigarette "one of my guys said that they over heard a couple of Romans men talking about getting a shipment of weapons and dust from an organization, and that's all I know for now" Junior said "if anything else comes up will you give me a call?" Jaune asked "sure thing kid" Junior replied, "one of the guys said you had something to tell me. Will you still tell it to me?" Jaune asked Junior "of course" he said and Junior pulled out another cigarette and lit it, Jaune was fine with just one cigarette, "we found the name of your mother but I looked threw the birth records if every country and no one showed up, so we guessed it was a fake name, and the worse part is that we don't have a picture to ID her as well" Junior said taking a puff out of the cigarette "so can you at least tell me her name?" Jaune asked "yeah but there's just the first name, that ok?" And Jaune nodded his head "her name is Shae, and I  that's all I know" Junior told Jaune, Jaune was looking down, he now had the name of his birth mother, but still no face identification "thanks Junior, I owe you one" Jaune thanked Junior and then walked back outside to Vernal. Vernal saw Jaune walk outside of the office "did you get what we need?" Asked Vernal "yeah and I might know where Blake could be staying" Jaune said and the two walked out of the club.

Blake was sitting in a local hotel room with her new companion Sun Wu Kong. "So what's are next move? We did stop some of Roman's men from getting some more dust but still no sign of  the White Fang" Sun told Blake "I know! But I just have a feeling they're involved" Blake replied "well we could snoop around again and see where Roman is gonna hit next?" "We could but we don't know anyone. We just got lucky the first two times" "true" "so were at a dead end! Damn it!" Blake yelled, then there was a knock at the door. The two froze and then pulled out there weapons and slowly moved to the door, "who is it?" Sun asked "hey? Is Blake there? Its Vernal and Jaune, were here to help" Vernal said through the door, Sun looked at Blake "do you know that voice?" Sun asked "yeah, that's one of my teammates Vernal, and the other one is a friend as well" Blake told Sun, so he opened the door and the two walked in. "What are you two doing here?" Blake asked "were here looking for our friend" Vernal said "but I'm a faunas, an animal" Blake replied "oh for fucks sake Blake stop being like that!" Vernal yelled and Blake froze "look I don't care! Jaune doesn't care! Ruby doesn't care! Yang doesn't care!" Blake looked at Vernal and looked down "Blake if Weiss has a problem with it then just ignore her! It tells me that she doesn't care if a teammate of hers is ok or not! Weiss is a little brat!" Vernal yelled "I'm sorry...I made you guys worried and I'm sorry" Blake told the two "Blake..." Vernal said and sat down next to Blake "your the only person that I can like on the team, you know the definition of being quite!" And the two laughed at this "so will you come back? Please" Vernal asked "not yet. Not until I know if the White Fang are Involved or not" Blake said "ok, we'll help you out" Vernal said "but how?" Blake asked "yeah, we've been trying to track those guys down and so far we got nothing" Sun said "yeah well you guys don't have a Jaune" Vernal said "what does that mean?" Sun questioned "it means I have certain information that you guys don't" Jaune replied "how did you get it?" Blake asked "from a friend...let just say he and Roman don't have good history" Jaune told Blake "so what do you have?" Blake asked "we know Roman Torchwick will be at the docks tomorrow night getting a shipment from a certain group of people that we believe could be the White Fang" Jaune replied "well, now we know where we need to go to find out if the White Fang are involved" Sun said "yep" Jaune said.

Jaune and Vernal stayed with Blake and Sun, both the girls took the beds while the guys would sleep in the small living room on couch or on the floor. Jaune however knew not to let your guard down, he looked out the window that faced the street, if he knew Roman, which he did, he would already have their location. Jaune had both Black Falcon and White Raven in his hands ready to shoot on the first sight of Roman or his men, he heard a creak from behind him and he turned around quickly and pointed his guns at the first person he saw, there he saw Blake with Gambol Shroud at her side, he put the guns down as he saw her, "sorry I startled you" Blake told Jaune "no its fine just gotta make sure none of us die tonight" Jaune said bluntly "Jaune, you know Roman don't you?" Blake asked "yeah...I worked with him for awhile..." "If you don't mind me asking, what did you do before coming to beacon?" "Well.... I did a lot of horrible things, things I'm not proud of, but things I had to do to survive in Vale" Jaune said "I also worked with the White Fang for about a year, specifically with your old Partner Adam Taurus" Jaune finished "wait you worked with A-Adam!? When was this!?" Blake cried "it was when you left. All Adam talked about was killing you for betraying his trust" "so you knew who I was from the beginning?" "No, it took me awhile to figure it out but when I repeated your last name in my head, I made the connection the day after you ran off" jaune said "Jaune, why do you want to help me?" "Because, Yang is worried about you, and I owe her...a lot and because my fiancé has taken a liking to you" Jaune chuckled as did Blake "yeah, Vernal is great and a good fighter" Blake said "yeah, and I love her" Blake looked at him "Jaune, The things that you regret, what did you do?" Blake asked "do you mean the things I did with Roman or all of the horrible things that I've done in my life?" Jaune asked back "for now tell me the things you did with Roman. I think that if you want to tell everything that you've done bad it should be told to everyone...even Vernal should know" Blake said "yeah I know" Jaune said "I must admit to you that I admired him I still do a little, he's cunning, and an amazing planner and trust me he's a good leader. But the things he's made me do...I knew they were wrong but I had to if I wanted food, money and a place to live...but one day he and I crossed the line, and I will never forgive myself or him" Jaune said as he looked back out of the window, and he saw two black vans pull up and inside were both Romans gang members and White Fang members. "Shit! Blake get everyone up now! They're here!" Jaune told Blake and she looked out the window and saw them and went to wake up Sun and Vernal, Jaune broke the window open and began to shoot at them. The men fired back and then busted threw the front doors of the building, Jaune kept firing and managed to kill two of them and wound four, Jaune was angry at himself, even if it was self-defense and he was use to killing he still didn't like the thought of killing the men, but he had to if he wanted to live. Blake, Vernal and Sun grabbed their weapons and ran to Jaune. "Dude! let's get out of here! They already busted threw the front doors and are on their way up here!" Sun yelled to Jaune, Jaune nodded and fired a couple of shots before heading with the rest of them.

The four of them ran down the building and ran into a couple of them, but it was easy for them to handle them. They escaped and ran away from their attackers. "So now we know that the Fang are definitely Involved" Sun said "damn! I knew it was true but I just didn't want to believe it!" Blake cried and kicking a trash can over, "easy Blake, I know it sucks but for now we need to come up with a plan" Jaune told them "a plan for what!?" Blake yelled "were gonna stop Roman and the White Fang tomorrow at the docks, but were gonna need a little bit of help" Jaune said Blake calmed down and looked at Jaune "from who?" Blake asked "I know a couple of peole who will be willing to help us out" Jaune said and all of them looked at him with a confused look on their faces.

What will happen next?!?! Will Jaune confess about his dark past!? what did he do to hate roman and himself!? What will Jaune do now that he knows the "name" of his mother!?