The Bastard takes his leave....

Ozpin was sitting at his desk, next to him was Glynda and James, in front of them were Jaune and Ruby, "do you know why I brought you here?" Ozpin asked "no sir" they both said "its because I believe that both of you are hero's if this world and therefore I will accept you into our inner circle" both Jaune and Ruby were looking at Ozpin with confusion "sir, what do you mean by inner circle?" Jaune asked "well its better if I explain it do you, but i must ask you both one question" Ozpin asked "what is it?" Ruby asked back "what is your favorite fairy tail?" Ozpin asked them...

Both WBBY and NPR having a meeting in JNPR's room "what's taking them so long?" Vernal asked pacing back and forth, "take it easy Vern, I'm sure they'll be ok" Nora told her, "yeah but...I feel bad! We should if helped them! If we did that woman wouldn't have gotten away!" Vernal cried, "yes that could be true, but...." Ren began "but what? Ren is something wrong?" Pyrrha asked "yeah....The woman who attacked last night....I felt her aura...." "And what about it?" Pyrrha asked again "it was like nothing I've ever felt before....I believe if she continued to fight both Ruby and Jaune.... They would be dead..." Ren's finale words made the room cold, someone who could kill their friends, and they were very powerful was a bad combination, "and knowing our luck...We'll meet her again" Blake said, then the door opened and in walked in both Jaune and Ruby, but their expressions were more....Out of place, both looked like they just been told the unbelievable. "Are you guys ok?" Yang asked the two, "no....What ozpin just told us....You guys wouldn't believe us" jaune chuckled nervously "ruby? What did Ozpin tell you guys?" Yang asked her "like Jaune said....You wouldn't believe us....." Ruby said with a weak smile, "guys, what did he say?" Blake asked them "will you try to believe us, even if it sounds crazy, even if it makes everything we believed just a fucking joke?" Ruby said, everyone was shocked that ruby swore "Jaune....What happened?" Vernal asked him, "Ozpin told us it was ok to tell you guys but....He also told us that toy guys wouldn't believe us" Jaune said "oh just tell us already! You two sound as if this changes everything we believe!" Weiss said then Ruby and Jaune looked at each other "its because it will...." Ruby began, "the Grimm. They've been around since the first men, but there's also something that the world doesn't know....They have a master" this made the room cold "but not just some person who we can easily defeat.... She been around before the first men, she is more powerful then anything or anyone has ever faced" Jaune told them "do you guys know the story of the four maiden?" Jaune asked them "of course, an old man, lives alone and he is visited by four traveling sisters, winter, fall, spring and summer, they convinced the old man that he had so much to live for and the old man turned out to be a wizard, and he gave the sisters the power of magic and they traveled the world helping those in need with the gift from the old man" "yes, but what if I told you that its true, the maidens, the old man, magic, it all exists...Its ALL real" Jaune said "th-thats impossible!! No way magic exists!" "Really? Your sister Winter is the winter maiden" Ruby told Weiss "that's crazy!! Winter is a huntsman who is great in fact she was the-!" "The only first year to impress the council of Atlas and to be the first lieutenant assigned to James Ironwood" Ruby said "how did you know that?" "Ironwood told us and do you know why that is?" Ruby asked Weiss shook her head "it because you mother gave her that power, Willow was the Winter maiden.... And summer was the spring maiden" Jaune told Weiss, "Ruby's mother was...A maiden..." Yang said in shock "yeah...But now Raven, your mother Yang, is the spring Maiden" "wait! The tribe leader is a maiden!?" Vernal yelled in shock "you know my mother!?" "We both do...Who do you think taught me to fight with a sword..." Jaune said "if all of this is true? If all of it is real...Why not tell everyone!? Why not tell the world!?!?" Pyrrha cried, "because.... Were already at war...Two countries have already sided with Salem" Jaune told all of them, "its gonna be another great war...." Ruby said with sadness "They will then lead a fight against the wicked black queen and other countries and will win, but not without hardships" Blake said "what are you talking about Blake?" Vernal asked her "its from Oum's last prophecy. If this is all true, then the Wicked Black Queen is Salem, and the other countries are the ones siding with Salem. Jaune...Ozpin told you that you are our sword in the darkness, didn't he?" Jaune looked at her and nodded, "then where ever you go, what ever you do that you think is best, I'll follow you" "what? Blake what are you talking about?" Weiss asked her "Oum's final prophecy went like this: a child will be born loveless by their father and mother, they will be born under two black cresants, and they will have a shining sword, they will then die then be reborn again under tears, Grimm and ash a day after their death. They will then lead a fight against the wicked black queen and other countries and will win, but not without hardships, they will lose their spouse to be, they will lose two more lovers. they will be a true blooded relative of the Royal family, they will be...The sword in the darkness"" Blake finished "if all of this is true, then what your say is Ozpin thinks that Jaune could be this prophecy child?" Pyrrha asked her "yes. And I believe it as well, Jaune I'll follow you into this great war" Blake said "as will I" said Ren, "same here!" Nora cried "I'll follow you where ever you go Jaune, you know I will" Vernal said, Jaune then looked at his four new followers, then looked at his hands "I-I don't....I can't...." Jaune was starting to breath heavy and he ran as fast as he could out the bedroom door...

Mercury was punching the wall, "that lying bitch!!" Mercury cried "she lied to us..." Emerald said in sadness "she lied to us! She told us that we could get what we wanted as soon as she got those damn powers!!" Mercury punched the wall again, "she abandoned us....And now we've helped start another great war! And its all our fault!!" Emerald cried and begin to cry more, Mercury then ran up to her and kneeled I front of her, "Em, Emerald look at me!" And Emerald looked at him with tears in her red eyes "she used us! This is not our fault...We were...We were just pawns..." "What's the plan now? What are we gonna do now?" Mercury looked down and then got back up and looked out the window, "Cinder wants a war....She'll get one!" Mercury said "Merc? What are you planning?" "I've overheard about a prophecy, Cinder said its about a bastard child who would lead a fight and become king of vale. Cinder believes its her, but she's wrong, if anyone is gonna kill Her it'll be me, I'll kill Cinder then that Grimm bitch!" Mercury said, "Mercury, I'll help you..." "Thank you Em....I'm gonna go see Velvet.... She's the only one that makes me feel...Calm..." Emerald nodded that she understood.

One Bastard ran from the pressure

One Bastard declared war on another Bastard

And the Bastard of Fall declared war on her master....