The battle of Beacon

The next day, Jaune with a the army of Beacon behind him were standing next to Winter and the rest of the Atlas army, in front of them were the white fang and the mistral army, leading them was Hazel, he was a light tan colored man, who was buff. "Prepare to attack" he told Adam, who nodded and looks at his men "who are we!" Adam yelled to his men "The white fang!" His men cheered "what do we want!" Adam yelled "freedom!" They helped "show me!" Adam yelled and then both army's charged at one another, eveyone fighting, mistral and the fang killing both students and soldiers alike and the same, sun was fighting and firing off at a couple of mistral fighters and he then backed into Ruby who sliced at white fang, Weiss got done stabbing a mistral soldier and then attacked another one, yang punched two white fang but another one grazed her arm and she turned around shot them in the face, Hazel watched and the looked to watts "launch those bombs" watts nodded and told his men to fire the grenades, the Atlas soldiers fired the bombs and the landed, killing both army's alike. Jaune looked and saw the explosions but looked back at a mistral soldier running to him, Jaune blocked his strike and knocked the weapon out of his hands and slit the mans stomach open, then he looked to his right and saw Adam killing two Atlas soldiers, the looked at each other both covered in blood, they charged at each other and their blades clashed, they backed up and swing there blades again, Adam moved back and swung is blade trying to cut jaune sideways, but jaune backed up and dodges the attack Jaune then swing his blade back and cutting Adams arm, Adam winced and then swung at Jaune again cutting his armor, Jaune moved to Adams left and swung downward, but he only managed to destroy Adams sheath, Adam sliced at jaune, only managing to cut Jaune's cheek, then before either of them could attack the other again, they were blasted away and both fell to the ground, jaune tried to get back up but while on he's knees he saw an small explosive coming right at a him, he quickly grabbed his blade and then blocked the explosion, but it blasted him away and he landed more back, he looked at Fils bâtard and it was shardared, he then heard running coming from his front and saw both students and Atlas soldiers running to him, but before he could get back on his feet he was trampled by both feet of his army, Jaune tried to get back up, then he was picked up, and carried back, it was Flynt. "Come on man! Let's get out of here!" Flynt yelled and carried Jaune with the help of Neon, they were far enough before the opposite army caught up with them and attacked them, "fight! We need to fight back!" Jaune yelled and both Flynt and Neon nodded, Jaune could still cut with his broken sword, they fought off again and again, killing each other again and again. Jaune made his way threw some of them and killed some, that's when he saw her, Vernal was killing a mistral soldier and that's when she saw Jaune, they both walked to the other and cutting any enemy in there way, as they got closer that's when it all happens in slow motion....A red blade had stabbed threw Vernals stomach, She fell and her attacker was Adam, "NOOOOOOO!" Jaune cried and rant to Vernals body, "vernal! Can you hear me!" Jaune cried "Jaune...." "I'm here Vern! Stay with me!" Jaune got up but he was hit back down Adam stood over him with his blade at Jaune's neck "ready to die bastard?" Adam asked "fuck you!" Jaune yelled, Adam picked up his blade and was about to kill Jaune but then his sword was shot out of his hand, Jaune looked to see the where shot came from, on top of the hills stood the fighters of the white fang but they were being lead by Blake and her parents, Blake lifted up a blue flag with the white fang symbol "Charge!" Blake's father cried and they ran, then a horn blew and Jaune looked to see his fathers army coming to them "for Beacon! For Vale!" Jonathan cried and charged at the enemy, "Retreat!" Adam yelled but they were still being chased.

Jaune and the remaing students of the battle ran back to get healed, Jaune carried vernal and put her in one of the tables. "Vernal?! Can you hear me?" Jaune asked "Jaune is that you?" She asked weakly "yeah its me sweety I'm here!" Jaune said "I'm sorry...I'm breaking the promise.... Please don't leave me..." Vernal said with tears forming "I would never leave you! And your not breaking our promise, your gonna be OK!" Jaune cried "Jaune.... I can see my mother and father....I can see a light....Its beautiful jaune..." "Vern! Stay with me! Look at me! Vernal look at me!" Jaune cried but vernal looked up at the sky, "its beautiful jaune....Its so beautiful...." Jaune began to cry "it is Vern....Its beautiful..." Jaune choked while saying that, vernal took a couple of soft breaths and she closed her eyes.... "We promised didn't we? That we die together....Till death do us part...." Jaune said now crying harder and louder...