Fall, Spring, and Penny?

Yang was with Sage, Cardin, Arslan, and Brawnz, gathering the men and ships as well as getting ready for war with Vale. Yang was still working on taking both Beacon and Patch away from Vale, both being large pieces of Vale and each very important to her. Yang was also trying to get a hold of Jaune and the others but couldn't actually find anytime to call them. "So this is the plan right?" Cardin asked "yes, my and Brawnz's team will use the some of the ships to fire a couple of shots directly at the Bullhead ports, while, Yang and everyone else will land in the Emerald Forest and attack fro there" Sage replied "what if they managed to add some heavy artillery on there? How are we gonna manage that?" Arslan asked "if you mean Atlas, then don't fear, Neptune and sage will take care of them" Sage said "good" Arslan replied with a sigh of relief. just then a man walked in, "tribe leader! We have a two bullheads coming our way!" He cried "are they friend or foe?" Yang asked urgently "one seems to be a Atlas rebel ship while the other is indeed a Mistral Bullhead!" He cried "allow the Atlas Rebel ship to land but get me through to the Mistral ship!" Yang told him "yes ma'am!" He said and Yang and Sage followed him to there base of communications. There the man was able to get a direct video call with the mistral ship, there on the video call was woman with almost golden eyes, and she was dressed like Royalty, it was a bit like a dress but showing her upper thighs and it was long sleeved with gold coloring laced around the neck and arms of it.

"This is Yang Xiao-Long, the true Queen to Vale and leader of the Dragon Army, who are you?" She asked, the Woman on the screen chuckled, "my Name is Cinder Fall, I'm the Queen of Mistral, I'm here to offer help" Cinder told Yang "with what?" Yang...

"This is Yang Xiao-Long, the true Queen to Vale and leader of the Dragon Army, who are you?" She asked, the Woman on the screen chuckled, "my Name is Cinder Fall, I'm the Queen of Mistral, I'm here to offer help" Cinder told Yang "with what?" Yang asked "why taken back Vale of course" she said Yang looked to Sage but he just looked as confused as her, "may we land to discuss a treaty? I'm also aware that the Atlas Rebellion is here" Cinder said, Yang looked to sage "you think she could help?" She asked him, sage looked at her "its a small ship, should she attack I think we could take her, but if she's not here to fight, then she is here to help" Sage told her, Yang looked back to the screen "Queen Fall, you have permission to land" Yang told Cinder "thank you very much Queen of Vale" Cinder said and the call ended. Penny got off the bullhead and walked out to be greeted by Sage and Arslan. "Greetings im Penny Polendina, Adviser to Queen Winter Schnee" Penny said with a smile and a hand shake, which sage and Arslan took kindly, "I'm Sage Ayala, Adviser to Queen Yang Xiao-long" Sage told Penny "I'm Arsaln Altan, the Queens personal Bodyguard" Arsaln said to her, "well it's very nice to meet you both" penny told them "the same can be said for us" Sage said "well, I came to discuss a treaty with the Queen" penny told them "and it appears your not only ones" Arsaln told penny, they turned around to see a medium Mistral ship landing. As it did, the ship opend to see a couple of guards walking out and covering a raven haired woman, the woman walked to the three, "you must be Sage Ayala and Arslan Altan" Cinder said and the two nodded, Cinder then looked to Penny, "I did see a Rebel Atlas ship dock, you must be a messanger correct?" Cinder asked, "actually I'm the Adviser to Queen Winter Schnee. I'm Penny Polendina" Penny said putting her hand out for a shake and Cinder took it, "i'm glade to see our three countries have decided to help each other to take back Vale" Cinder said with a smile. not a cunning smile but one with kind intent. "well then shall we discuss a treaty?" Cinder asked them and they nodded and were lead to Yang's Tent.

The three woman were sitting at the table. Penny and Cinder sat at the sides of the table, while Yang sat at the Head of the table, Yang took a sip of her drink and looked to Cinder, "so what does the Queen of Mistral who is The Fall Maiden, want with us?" Yang asked and Cinder smiled "I just want to help the "real" Queen of Vale. but thats not the only thing you are, right?" Cinder said with a smile and Yang stiffened, "don't think I can't sense an Aura that is so close to mine" Cinder told Yang, "what is she talking about Yang?" Arslan asked, "I...I am the Spring Maiden" Yang said and everyone went quite, "i wanted to keep it a secret so Salem wouldn't try to destroy us in one swoop" Yang told them, "now that we got that out of the way, let us discuss the treaty" Cinder said "so as you know we are planning on taking back Beacon as well as patch, from Salem" Yang began "we have enough ships to take back both, but we don't have any air support" Yang said, "we can come help with that" Penny said, "the Atlas Rebellion have 4 general ships, and 200 BullHeads" Penny told Yang, "could we use 2 of those General ships an 100 of the BullHeads?" yang asked "of course, Queen Winter said she do whatever she can to help" Penny said "good, Now what can you offer us Queen Cinder?" Yang asked "we can provide 1,000 men and 50 of our best Scorpions" Cinder replied "then we have a deal, but what is it that Atlas and Mistral want out of this?" Yang asked them, "Queen Winter only ask's that in return you help us fight our war" Penny said "I ask for only one thing..." Cinder told Yang "and what would that be?" Yang asked and Cinder smirked "I want Arthur Watts and Hazel Reinheart, I wish to execute them myself" Cinder said "why not ask for Tyrian Callows as well?" Sage asked her "because he is not my problem, nor should I be the one to kill him" Cinder asked "the right to kill him should to Rather Your Queen or The Bastard of Arc Town. After all he killed your mother and his Family" Cinder said "now do we have a deal?" she asked Yang. Yang looked at her with a smile and fire in her eyes, "deal" Yang said.

And so begins Remnant's Blood War....