A Bastard and a Rose's guilt...

Cinder fall. The Bastard Daughter of Leanna Umbridge, a Mistral councillor. Cinders mother was a councillor's daughter, who later became a councillor as well, after she gave up Cinder at the age of 7. Cinder never understood why her mother gave her up, was it because she was a bad girl? Was it because she got into fights in school? She never understood, but the orphanage that took Cinder in was a great place, all except for the kids, she was bullied because of what she was. A bastard child. She hated being a bastard, she hated being born a bastard, but she hated her mother for giving birth to a bastard. Cinder eventually left the orphanage at the age of 16, she traveled around the world, she went from Vale to Vacou, from Very to Lantis. Each place was wonderful in its own way. But when she made it back to Mistral at the age of 24 she met a man in a small village, he was a handsome man, he worked at a hard wear company that supplied wood. Cinder bought a piece of land in the village and was going to build her own house, she would visit the man at his work about building a house, he offered to help her build and Cinder agreed. They built it together, and during the middle of the construction the man asked her to go on a date.l, Cinder had agreed. They eventually were done building the house and the man asked to marry her, Cinder was so happy that she said yes. After a year of marriage Cinder became pregnant, and after 9 months ci der gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She named the girl Violet. They were a happy family...

Until the Atlas military came in and Destroyed the village. Cinders husband and daughter were slaughters like they were bugs....A flame grew in Cinder and her rage awoken her semblance...The next day she killed every single military man and woman. And after a year of killing she was found by Salem herself who found potential in the girl...And Salem filled Cinders head with a false destiny...Promising her if she helped Salem that she could bring back her daughter and make her the Queen of Mistral, Cinder just wanted to see her daughter again...She wanted to see Violet's little hands sqeez her fingers, to see her beautiful gold eyes once again...

Its been three days since the death of Roman Torchwick, since Ruby taken her first human life. Jaune has been sleeping in a vacant room away from his team and RWBBY. Ruby had also been staying in her room, what's worse was that she hadn't touched Crescent Rose at all, and she would always tell Goodwitch that she was sick during combat class, both teams were worried about there leaders. Yang was worried about Ruby, she tried to ask her what was wrong but Ruby would keep telling her to not worry about it and she would walk off. Yang didn't buy it of course, but she knew one person who did, Jaune knew what happened that night Torchwick died. Yang was at the door of the room Jaune was staying in, she knocked on it and Jaune opened the door, "oh, hey Yang! What's up?" Jaune said, he was putting on a fake smile, she knew that much "can we talk Jaune, it about Ruby..." Jaune then looked down and then back at her "come in" he told her and she entered to room, Jaune sat down on one of the beds while Yang sat across from him, "is this about the night Torchwick died?" Jaune asked her "yeah, ever since that night Ruby has been acting different...If its ok, could you tell me what happened that night?" "Yang....I'll tell you as long as you bring Ruby here first, ok?" "Yeah I'll go get her, but when we get back you have to tell me" "I will...I promise" and yang left to go get ruby.

Ruby walked around looking at the floor, when she accidentally pumped into someone, "oh! Sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" Ruby apologized "no, its ok, it was an accident" Cinder said as she continued to walk past Ruby. Ruby was walking down the halls when she saw yang walking up to her, "Ruby! Could you come with me? I need your help!" "With what?" "Just come with me" Yang said dragging Ruby with her. They reached Jaune's door and walked in and Yang threw Ruby on one of the beds and she stood in front of the door so ruby couldn't escape, "Yang! What's going on!?" Ruby cried "Jaune wanted you here while he tells me what happened that night on Torchwick's death" Yang told her, Ruby looked at Jaune with panic in her face "Jaune don't! If she finds out she'll never love me again!" Yang looked at her with worry "I have to tell her ruby, its eating you up this badly..." "Jaune! Please!" Ruby cried with tears beginning to flow from her eyes, "Jaune, please tell me what happened..." Yang asked Jaune, "that night...I was going to kill Roman...He killed Melanie.... And I was going to unload every bullet I had into his fucking head!....But Ruby shot him dead first....I made her kill Roman...." Jaune confessed to Yang, Yang looked at Ruby who was crying now, "YANG IM SORRY!!! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I-I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE JAUNE BECOME A KILLER IN FRONT OF ME!! IM SORRY....PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! PLEASE!!!" Ruby cried, Yang ran to her little sister and gave her the biggest and tightest hug, "Ruby... Look at me!" Yang asked ruby and Ruby did " I could never hate you! You my little sister! I'll love you no matter what!" Yang said with tears in her eyes, "Ruby...I'm sorry..." Jaune said to Ruby, the two sisters looked at him, "I never wanted you to kill anyone! I prayed to Oum that I would be the only killer in our friendship...And because of me you can't even touch Crescent Rose!.... Ruby....Yang...." Jaune had tears in his eyes "please forgive me! I'm so sorry...." Jaune said crying on his bed...Both of the sisters went to comfort the boy....Ruby said it wasn't Jaune's fault, and Yang understood why Jaune was worked up about this....

Vernal walked down to Jaune's room that he was staying in. She had heard what happened that night of Torchwick's death. She knocked on the door and Jaune opened it, "Jaune can I come in?" Vernal asked "you don't need to ask Vern..." Jaune told her, she walked in and stood right next to Jaune, she looked in his dark blue eyes, Jaune looked at her, he looked in her very light blue eyes....And as Jaune closed the door, the two stared at one another, somehow knowing what the other one wanted, Vernal knew Jaune, she loved him, she was going to marry him...But tonight she wanted him....

OK! Big news! So I've been thinking that since this story is a GoT version of RWBY, I've decide to add my own way to charter death's. As you know in the ending episodes of volume 3 (SPOILER WARNING!!!!) that Penny, Pyrrha and Roman all died. To me both Penny and Pyrrha did have ironic deaths that matched the charters they were based off of from fairy tailed and mythical storys. Penny was based off of Pinocchio, who of course was a puppet, Penny's death did resemble a Puppet having its strings cut and falling apart. Pyrrha had the same death as Achilles, shot in the back of the foot and then in the heart. So I've decide that when I kill off a charter in the story they will have the same or similar deaths to their original charters, and yes I do mean the ones the Grimm brothers Wrote. But the ones who don't die in their original story's, I will be given them my own original deaths.

So yeah now all you have to do is guess when certain charters will die, and i would like to hear your theory's if you guys have any. But for now until next time! Bye!