The Bastards Confession (volume 1 finale)

They looked at Jaune, all stunned by what he said, their hearts sank, "J-Jaune what do you mean?" Ruby asked in a frightened tone, "please let's go into your room to talk" Jaune said as they all entered the room of team RWBBY. They sat down on one side while Jaune just sat alone in a swirling chair. "Jaune tell us what happened. Please" Vernal said looking at him in the eye, "it was two years ago, when I was still looking for Roman. Roman was looking for a certain married couple that had been robbing on Romans turf, he found where they lived and decided to bring me, and his sidekick Neo with him, along with a couple of his men" Jaune said "what happened next?" Asked Blake, Jaune let out a deep breath, "we found them and we killed them, we thought they were just like a Bonnie and Clyde couple. But after we were done and were heading on are way out we heard her, "mommy! Daddy! I'm awake!" She yelled, she walked out and saw her parents laying there, Lifeless...she...she then looked out the front door and then walked outside and saw us, "are you mommy and Daddy's friends" she asked us, Roman looked at her "yeah kid, were friends of your parents" Roman told her as I watched him approach her. He looked at me "kill her" he told me I told him I couldn't do it, that this is not what I was paid or brought up to do! But he looked at me called me a coward, told neo to do it! I begged her! I begged her not to kill her, but neo looked at me and just smiled...She took the the little girls hand and walked her into her house.....The last thing I heard the little girl say was "why is mommy and daddy not breathing?" Those words....Those last words haunt me to thus day. Neo closed the door behind her, I tried to stop her but Roman's men held me back and pinned me to the ground, I screamed for Neo not to kill her! But...She did...She walked out and with her little rapier covered in blood...Roman burned the house down and and I watched in horror, I watched as I did nothing about it...Then I fought with Roman, gave him a scar on his back, he gave me a scar on my ribs...Its a reminder of what I did...And I then left Vale, but a week later I was approached by a man with a huge sword,he wore a red tattered cape, smelled of booz, but he walked up to me and judged me with his eyes "so your the kid who let that family die, who killed some other people" he said I asked him if he had done the same "yeah I've done my fair share of killing" he told me" jaune then got up and he was angry "but he still judged me...Him! Another killer judge me! By what right! By what right does a killer judge a killer! By what right does scum judge other scum! BY WHAT RIGHT!?!?" Jaune yelled and then fainted, Vernal and Blake caught him, "Jaune!" Vernal yelled, all the stress had reopened his wounds....

Jaune woke up in the school hospital, he looked around and sure enough there sleeping in his room was, Vernal, Ruby, Nora, And Ren. "Thank you he told them and fell back asleep.

Ozpin was in his office drinking coffee with Glynda by his side, they were discussing things when WBY and Pyrrha walked in his office "we want you to kick out Jaune black!" Weiss demanded "Weiss! Stop this! You know he regretted it! All of it!" Blake cried "does it matter!? He let a child die!" Pyrrha screamed, "children!" Glynda yelled and all of them froze like deer in headlights "Explain why you want the headmaster to Expel Mr. Black this instant!" Glynda said "he had admitted to killing a Husband and Wife, and letting there daughter be killed! That's why!" Weiss screamed "yes, I'm quite aware of the fact" Ozpin told them, and they were all dumbfounded, "headmaster you knew!?" Weiss cried "yes, so does Professor Goodwitch as well as port and Obbleck" Ozpin told her "we are also aware if Ms. Belladonna's past" Ozpin finished, "if you knew headmaster, why did you accept them into Beacon?" Pyrrha asked "well I could tell that Ms. Belladonna wanted to change, not to mention I have a certain birdie telling me all about certain students I should look out for" Ozpin said "but with Mr. Black....Well let's just say he is a special case" Ozpin told them "what's so special about him that you would accept a thief and murderer and a lier in to Beacon?" Weiss asked with distaste in her voice "easy really, because he is the sword in the darkness" Ozpin said Blake looked up in awe, "sir, that line it from the book of Oum, isn't it?" Blake asked "yes....yes it is, now run along children, and do give yourselves time to think about Mr. Black's situation" Ozpin said and they left the office.

As the four girls walked down the hall, yang noticed that Blake was thinking, thinking real hard "Blake? What ya thinking about?" Yang asked "its what Ozpin said, about Jaune being the sword in the darkness" Blake replied "you mean that line from that book? Why does it bother you?" Yang asked "because it has to do with Oum's final prophecy" "which is about what if I may ask?" "In his final days Oum gave a prophecy that he said would bring the one era to an end a begin another one, but at a cost" "what's the full prophecy?" "Oum told it to his followers, which he said this "a child will be born loveless and they will be born under two black cresants, and they will have a shining sword, they will then die then be reborn again under tears, Grimm and ash a day after their death. They will then lead a fight against the wicked black queen and will win, but not without hardships, they will be a true blooded relative of the Royal family, they will be...The sword in the darkness"" Blake finished "and what bothers you about that? And what does it have to do with Jaune?" "Jaune was a child who was not loved by his father and his adopted mother, the symbol he wears on his shirts and his belt is literally two black Cresant moons" Blake said "but the prophecy also said that they would die and be reborn again a day after, under Tears, Grimm and ash, it also said they would be a full blooded king of the royal family, and Vale doesn't have a king anymore" "only because the bloodline was lost after the massacre of Mr. Glenn! The council of vale has to swear that should any blood that came from the royal family appear that vale would be giving back and vale would be back under the control of a king or queen" Blake said "true but, don't forget that it also said that they would fight a wicked black queen, and news flash there are no wicked black queens Blake!" Yang chuckled "true, but I just don't know why it bothers me?" "If you want to see if Jaune is really this so called "sword in the darkness" why not look for his real mother, hell she could be a part of the royal family" yang chuckled, Blake just rolled her eyes, but Blake knew even that the impossible was always possible....

OK so this will end the story of the first volume of the show. So what do you guys think? Was it good? Also I must tell you that while many if you do think it's Jaune the prophecy is talking about, there are some other charters that i think also go well with the story, such as Mercury, Emerald, Neo, Cinder, and Ren.

Blake also didn't remember the full prophecy, just the parts she remembered. The full prophecy is this:

a child will be born loveless and, they will be born under two black cresants, and they will have a shining sword, they will then die then be reborn again under tears, Grimm and ash a day after their death. They will then lead a fight against the wicked black queen and other countries and will win, but not without hardships, they will lose their spouse to be, they will lose two more lovers. they will be a true blooded relative of the Royal family, they will be...The sword in the darkness"