The beginning of the end (volume 2 finale)

Both team RWBBY and JNPR were standing in front of Ozpin, Ironwood, and Glynda, they were in a large conference room, "I'm sure both Mr. Black and Ms. Rose has told you what I told them?" "Yes sir, they have" Weiss replied "what do you think?" Ozpin asked "its mad sir. Its all fucking mad! But....I believe it...If you trust Ruby and Jaune, then you could trust us" Weiss said proudly "I know. And that is why, I have also given you the liberty of telling you all that since you are now part of this circle, I would like you to meet the rest of our little club" Ozpin told them, then the doors opened and in walked in the last people they expected to see, "Uncle Qrow!" Ruby yelled, hugging him, "you!" Jaune cried, it was the same man that he meet after the death if the little girl, "dad!? Your here to!?" Yang cried, "I'm not the only one who's here" Tai said pointing at a woman wearing a Grimm mask, both Jaune and Vernal knew who this was, "Raven!" Jaune yelled, Raven took off her mask and looked at Jaune and Vernal, "its good to see you two" then Raven looked at Yang "Yang, you've grown so beautiful" raven said with proudness in her voice, "hello...Mom" Yang said with distrust, this hurt both Raven and Tai, then Blake looked at the door and couldn't believe her eyes "Mom! Dad!" Blake cried and went to hug them, Kali and Ghira Belladonna, the leading family in charge of Menagerie, but that wasn't the only person to walk in, it was the last person both Jaune and Yang or anyone of the older members expected to see walk in...It was none other then Jonathan Arc...

Everyone could feel the tension in the room, as both father and son looked at one another, "Jaune, its a pleasure to see you again" Jonathan told him, Jaune walked up to him, and punched him, Jonathan backed up and then pulled out his sword and so did Jaune, Jonathan first swung his his blade, and the two blades clashed, "you son of a bitch!" Jaune yelled at him "you think you can walk in here and act as if nothing happened!? You beat me! You hated me!! You said you'll kill me!" Jaune yelled backing up and swinging his sword again, "a Bastard like you should have never been born! Do you know I was ridiculed because of you! Jonathan Arc the man who fathered a Bastard! The man without Honor!!" Jonathan told him swinging his sword! "I loved you! I loved you because you were my father!" Jaune said tripping Jonathan and pointing Fils bâtard at his neck, "I just wanted you to let me be your son....I wanted to be an Arc! I wanted to be accepted by you!" Jaune said still pointing Fils bâtard at Jonathan's neck, but tears went down Jaune's face. Jaune got up and sheathed Fils bâtard, Jonathan got up and sheathed his sword, which was the family Arc sword called Crocea Mors, which means "yellow death" in Latin, it was beautiful blade and the sheath could also be a shield.

 Jaune got up and sheathed Fils bâtard, Jonathan got up and sheathed his sword, which was the family Arc sword called Crocea Mors, which means "yellow death" in Latin, it was beautiful blade and the sheath could also be a shield

The blade looked different then it had when Jaune saw it. Jonathan looked at Jaune, "I heard you are getting married....Jaune...I'm proud of you" Jonathan said and Jaune froze and looks back at his father, "I was a arrogant and selfish fool...I was thinking about myself when...When I should be thinking about you....I'm a fool Jaune.... And I am a the worse type of father..." Jonathan told Jaune, "Jaune...I'm not the only Arc that's here..." Jonathan told him, then the door opened to reveal the lost Arc sister, Katelyn "Kate" Arc. "Kate? Is that really you?" Jaune asked with surprise in his voice, "yeah little brother, It me" the two then rushed to each other and gave the other a hug, "I missed you so much!" Kate cried "I did to...I did to" with tears in both their eyes, "where's is your soon to be wife" Kate asked wiping away the tears "she's here right here" Jaune the lead Kate to Vernal "this is Vernal. Vernal this is Kate, one of my sisters" Jaune said "its a pleasure to meet the woman who stole my baby brothers heart" Kate said with a giggle "its very nice to meet you as well" Vernal said with a smile. So far everything was great.