Spartan Vs Dragon

Yang was eating in her tent and watching the fire. She loved how sometimes it seemed to dance, it reminded her of the Vytal Festival Dance, everyone was having fun, they had smiles on there faces. Now all that was left was war. Yang wish she could go back to those days, tease Ruby, annoy Weiss and Vernal, hangout with Blake, fight with Nora and Pyrrha, cook with Ren, and study with Jaune. Those days she missed. She missed her friends most. If only she could stop all of this from happening. "Yang? May I come in?" said a voice, this took Yang out of her trance and shee looked back to see Pyrrha, "yeah, come right in P-money" Yang said with a smile and Pyrrha walked in with her food as well and she sat next to Yang, "what are doing?" Pyrrha asked "just...thinking about the old days" Yang replied "funny thing, so was I" Pyrrha told her, and the two had a good laugh about that. they looked to the fire and ate more of their food, "I miss everyone" Pyrrha said "so do I pyr....I wish none of this happened" Yang said "don't we all...We were trained to kill Grimm and protect people, but now we're killing both" Pyrrha told Yang "who would have known....but what we need to focus on is reclaiming Vale and Atlas" yang said "but how many more lives need to be taken before it happens!?" "As many as it needs!" Yang yelled "What would Ruby think!? what would Ozpin say!? they would always say that we can't resort to war!! there is always a peaceful way!!" Pyrrha cried "there is no peaceful way out of this! the enemy isn't human! she doesn't care about human lives! if we let this continue then the Kingdom will fall and burn!" Yang yelled "You don't know that!? she could be bettering the lives of the people in Vale!" Pyrrha cried before Yang's fist meet with her cheek, Pyrrha fell and she looked back to Yang and Yang looked back at Pyrrha, her eyes were read, "she killed my father! she killed my mother! she killed Jaune's dad, his sister, his mother! she killed Yatsuhashi! she killed Ironwood, she publicly hanged Ozpin!" Yang yelled "she didn't spare them...so why should we spare her from a war?" Yang said, "your crazy! you've completely let yourself be taken over by Vengance!" Pyrrha yelled "and you've become afraid of death" Yang said "don't you fear death?" Pyrrha asked "I'll only be afraid if I Die without taking Salem with me" Yang said and sat back down eating while Pyrrha left thinking hard on what she should do next.

Yang woke up from Sage shaking her, she opened her eyes and saw Sage with Arslan, Neptune, Scarlet, Brawnz, Nolan, May, Roy, Nebula, Dew, Octavia, Gwen, and Cardin. "what's going on?" Yang asked "it's the Champion. she's wanting take over" Cardin told her, "What? Pyrrha wants to take the army? why?" Yang asked "she thinks we can come to a peaceful agreement with Salem and The Atlas Queen" Sage said "so she has gathered some men and want's to challange you for leadership" Arslan said, "so whats the plan?" Neptune asked, "simple, I show Pyrrha that she can't lead my people" Yang said, "so your going to challange her one-on-one?! Yang are you insane!? she'll kill you!" Neptune said "I know but I have something she doesn't" Yang said, "and that would be what?" Sage asked "the element of surprise" Yang said and she walked out of her tent.

Pyrrha walked to Yang's tent with 20 other men and when she was able to see she saw Yang waiting for her and most of the Army behind her. Pyrrha took out her shield and her sword and waited for Yang to make the first move. Yang saw Pyrrha and activated Ember's and waited till Pyrrha was closer. as the two were face to face everyone waited to see who would strike first. "Yang" Pyrrha said coldly "Pyrrha" Yang said back just as cold, "I want to fight you to the death, and the survivor leads this army" Pyrrha said "you think that salem will let you live!? that she'' spare these people because you brought my head to her?" Yang asked "I'll guess we'll see" Pyrrha said and then the men on both sides circled around them, "just you and me" Pyrrha said "Good" and Yang rose her fist and punched Pyrrha's shield and it broke, Pyrrha staggered but rose her sword and tried to cut Yang,but she stepped back and flipped back, but Pyrrha transformed her sword into the spear and threw it at Yang, stabbing her Right gauntlet and breaking it, Yang took off the gauntlet and Pyrrha used her semblance to get her sword back. as soon as the sword left the gauntlet Yang charged at Pyrrha, but Pyrrha got her sword back and swiped Yang across the stomach and Yang then punched Pyrrha in the gut and and then her ribs, Pyrrha backed up and shot her rifle and yang only getting one shot into Yang's leg,making yang fall and Pyrrha took the opportunity and got on top of yang and punched her over and over again, "GIVE UP!!" Pyrrha yelled "FUCK YOU!!" yang replied and pyrrha punched her again, "GIVE UP! GIVE UP! GIVE UP! GIIIIVE UUUUP!!!!!" Pyrrha yelled and then grabbed her sword and rised it to kill yang. Pyrrha coughed up some blood and looked down. in her stomach was a light blue long sword and holding it was Yang, Pyrrha coughed up more blood and it sprayed over Yangs face. Yang took the blade out and Pyrrha fell but Yang grabbed her and layed Pyrrha on the phone, "I just w-wanted t-to go...h-home..." Pyrrha said with tears falling from her eyes, "I didn't need to happen like this Pyr.....IT DIDN'T NEED TO HAPPEN!" Yang cried and her tears fell from her face onto Pyrrha's.....the Spartan was slayed by the dragon.

BOOM!! Major death! and not the only one! we'll begetting a lot more Major deaths! so get ready