End of a Road

the raiding party had woke up to see that there was a blizzard, it was so thick you couldn't see 20 feet away. they marched through the storm and headed up the mountain to get where they needed to. the snow stuck to their hairs and to their clothes. then Sun stopped and signled the others to stop,

"what is it Sun?" yelled over the wind

"do you see it?" Sun said pointing ahead of them

Jaune looked ahead where Sun was pointing but he couldn't see anything, then the win blowed again and he saw a figure of a four-legged creature.

"what is it?" Jaune asked

"looks like a Beowulf but it's too small and sleek," Sun said

then they heard a roar. it wasn't a Beowulf nor was it an Ursa. they looked to see the figure coming at them. then it disappeared.

"Weapons!" Jaune yelled

He pulled out Croceas Mors, Sun took out his Numb-chucks, Mercury readied his sword and loaded his feet, Sienna took out her Whip and dagger,  Arslan took her sword out, Lyanna pulled out her greatsword, Roman loaded his Cane, Glynda then took out her crop, and the White-Fang soldiers with their weapons. They waited and Waited, but nothing came.

Glynda put her Crop away, and then a pair jaws wrapped themselves around her ribs and She was dragged into the ground.

"Ms. Goodwitch!" "Glynda!" cried Jaune and Lyanna

Jaune swung his sword at the beast but it let go of her and swiped Jaune away. Lyanna swung her Sword down onto it, makeing a deep gash, but it rammed her away, Roman shot at it with fire dust bullets, it roared in pain as it was set ablaze. The Beast however turned its attention back to Glynda and bit her foot and began to drag her away. Jaune grabbed is sword and stabbed the beast in the head and it died.

When it was all over, Lyanna and Sienna tended to Glynda and everyone else looked to what attacked them. It was a Bear. a Dead Bear. it's eyes were that of a grimm but it had brown fur and some rib bones showed.

"Monty, look at this thing" Arslan cried

"guess it's not just human and Faunas," Mercury said looking to Jaune.

they saw the bites on Glynda had dug deep into her body.

"We need to head back! Glynda's aura can't heal all these wounds!" Lyanna cried

Glynda grabbed Lyanna's hand, "n-no! we need to keep going!" Glynda cried "or else all that we came for will be nothing!" Glynda grabbed.

Jaune looked to Glynda, "are you sure?" he asked

"yes. I'm sure" Glynda told him

He nodded and they wrapped her wounds and continued to walk. they went up the side of another mountain, and that when they heard something.

Mercury stopped them and told Jaune to Follow him. they walked slowly to the edge and peeked over it, there they say a Chieftain leading a group of Hybrids in a single line.

"wheres the rest of them?" Jaune asked

"if we stick around, we'll find out" Mercury replied "got a plan?"

"Yeah, but it's not the best one" Jaune said

the Chieftain walked and walked until it saw somthing. it was a small fire with blankest around it. It walked to the fire as the Hybrids stayed where they were. The Chieftain studied the fire and then Jaune and party bursted out and attacked them, Jaune swung at the Cheiftain but it dodged the attack and pulled out an axe and swung at Jaune, but he blocked with his sword. Two White-Fang soldiers were killed by being stabbed by a five Hybrids. Lyanna cut the head off a Hybrid and Roman lit two Hybrids on fire, he was then grabbed from behind and pulled down to the ground, another Hybrid lifted a broken sword and raised it to kill Roman but it was cut in half by a whip. Roman then broke off the Hybrids dead arms and then got up and smashed it's skull in. Jaune dodged another swing of the Chieftain and Jaune used the oppertunity and stabbed the Chieftain in the chest and it shattered into peices and the other Hybrids dropped dead as well. All except one.

It screeched at them, they all circled the Hybrid. it's Flesh on its stomach was gone, all you could see was it's spins and ribs.

Mercury just looked at it and sheathed his sword. he then kicked it in the face sending it onto it's back, Sun and Arslan jumped on it to keep it down. it then made a hellish high pitch scream, Roman covered it's head and tied it's limbs togeathor. there was a rumble in the distance. Jaune looked in the horizen to see clouds gathering and mist heading to their direction. Jaune then went to Sienna,

"get to the border and send a message to Yang!" Jaune told her

"I'm not leaving you all here to die!" Sienna cried

"go! your the fastest!" Jaune cried

Sienna was reluctent but she beagn to take off as the other ran as well in the opposite direction.

Jaune and the others ran as fast as they could, Sun looked back to see an Army of Hybrids running after them, he couldn't see and end to them. They kept running and they arrived at a frozen lake, as they were a few feet onto it, the Ice cracked.

"Stop!" Arslan cried

everyone stopped but they looked back to see the Hybrid army coming closer. They resume running and were heading to a small patch of land in the middle of the frozen lake, One White-Fang soldier lagged behind and he was then tackled by a couple of Hybrids. The Ice gave out and it cracked all around the Island, Luckly, Jaune, Mercury, Sun, Lyanna, Glynda, Roman, Arslan, Lyanna and the two remaing White-Fang soldiers made it to the Island.

They looked as they were surrounded around all sides of the lake.

"what do we do kid?" Roman asked

"pry that Sienna makes it to the border..." Jaune replied

they were at the end of the road here...