Bastards Dark Past (part 1)

Team RWBBY and JNPR were walking the streets of Vale and looking around. Jaune walked with Vernal and looked at the beautiful shops, Weiss and Ruby were discussing how battle skirts were cool to Nora and Yang, Blake was walking around quietly as did Pyrrha and Ren. "So what do you think of your new team?" Jaune asked Vernal, "there cool, I like Blake more, she knows the meaning of quite" Vernal giggled, "yeah, Ren is pretty much the same" Jaune chuckled. Its been three days since Elizabeth showed up and found out about Jaune's engagement. Vernal and Elizabeth got along but Jaune was still staying away from her, but pretty much everyone got along with Elizabeth, yang was hesitant a little when she heard of what Elizabeth told them. Jaune had heard what happened to all of his older sisters, Joan had became a huntress and got pregnat and had a son named Marshal, she was a huntress for three years but her back was broken by a gangster group, so she retired and now worked for the Vale PD as a informant, Jasmin lost her life to a Grimm attack in their town, Jamie had got addicted to drugs and had two kids two girls named Laney and Haylee, who we're staying with Joan, Jamie is currently in prison for 15 years, Kate ran off to look for Jaune, no one has heard from her since she left, she had told their dad was a coward and rather not be an Arc. Jaune was planning on visiting Joan with vernal the next time they would be in Vale, he also wanted to see his nephew and nieces. "Stop!" Yelled a man from behind them, they all turned around and saw two men running after a blonde kid with a monkeys tail, he ran pass them and so did the two men "damn stowaway!" Cried one man, "uggh! Faunas are such animals and Criminals!" Cried Weiss, "what's your problem with Faunas!?" Cried Blake "there a bunch a criminal's and Terrorist! They are such a terrible people" "so your saying all of them are like that!?" "Of course! The White Fang are proof of this! They killed and robbed from my family! They act out like a snot nosed child!" "Maybe because we were tired of being mistreated!" Cried Blake and everyone went silent "what do you mean we?" Asked Weiss, Blake was frozen stiff, she had a scared look on her face "I-I...W-We were..." She then ran off yang tried to stop her but to no avail.

Its been two days since Blake ran off, everyone looked for her but there was still no trace of her. Yang was looking for her the most, Ruby was helping and Weiss was still being Weiss, she didn't care at all of Blake was OK, Jaune kept looking as a favour for Yang. Vernal was helping as well since she and Blake were close to friends and she hated how Weiss was acting. Jaune and Vernal were now in Vale looking for Blake, "where could she be?" Asked Vernal "damn this is getting tiring!" Jaune said "let's look for another hour and then let's head back to the Bullhead's" Vernal said and Jaune agreed. Jaune and Vernal were looking for 20 minutes til they were in a place that Jaune recognized, then it hit Jaune! There was only one person he could go to. He and Venal walked to the building and saw two men in black suits and red sun glasses, "hey guys! I'm back!" Jaune yelled to the two and they looked at him "Jaune! Its good to see you man!" Said one "yeah! How have you been?" Asked the other man "I've been good, is Junior here?" Jaune asked "yeah, but the twins are out. What are you here for?" Asked the first man "I'm looking for a certain someone, and Junior might know where they are" Jaune told him "go ahead, Junior actually has something to tell you as well" said the man and Jaune wondered what Junior wanted to tell him, but for now he needed to focus on finding Blake. He and Vernal walked in and saw that the club was empty but Jaune knew where to go, he walked up to the stairs and to the a door that was labeled 'Hei's Office' and jaune knocked on the door and some one on the other side told them to come in. Jaune and Vernal walked in to see a man sitting in a chair and looking at papers that looked to be important, the man looked up to see the two of them, "holy shit! Jaune my boy!" Said the man "Junior! Its good to see you" Jaune said "the same can be said here" Junior said, he then looked at Vernal "hey Jaune is this the girl I heard you were getting married to?" Junior asked "yeah this is Vernal" Jaune introduce her, "hello" Vernal said "its good to see the girl that stole his heart. Jaune the twins will want to meet her" junior said "I'm sure she could handle them" Jaune chuckled nervously. "So what brings you here Jaune? This can't just be a random visit" Junior said "guilty as charged!" Jaune said with a smile on his face "so what are you here for?" Junior asked "I'm looking for a friend of ours, her names is Blake, she's a faunas and she ran two days ago. She also could be an ex memeber of the White Fang" Jaune told Junior "well I've had some news that a cat faunas and a monkey faunas have been attacking a certain someone's shipments and been jumping his guys to" Junior told Jaune, Jaune remembered that there was a monkey faunas that appeared the day Blake ran off, "who have they been attacking?" Jaune asked "your not gonna like who it is kid..." Junior told him "just tell me who Junior" Jaune asked, Junior looked at Jaune and then looked at the ground "your gonna need a cigarette kid" Junior said pulling out a pack and handing one to Jaune and pulled out one for him, he lit both cigarette's and each took a puff. "Who is it Junior?" Jaune asked again Junior took another puff and blew out the smoke, "it Roman Torchwick's gang kid" Junior told him, Jaune looked down and had a dark expression on his face....

What's gonna happen! Why is jaune so mad!? What is going on!? Till next time!